Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Mickelson use Soresto for his?

He started with Enbrel and advertised for them. Don't know what it is now. Sometimes they alternate to kick from developing a resistance to it. He totally changed his nutrition and lost a great deal of weight, which helps as do tailored exercise regimens. The meds sometimes cause fluid buildup and weight gain, so they have to counter it.

Reactions: TennacJed
AW is making calls to see if he can put together a decent staff.
That’s another added roadblock to the scenario. It’s one thing to get the guy you want to listen and seriously consider the job. It’s another for him to get who he wants to come along and sell them on boosting their career at UT given our circumstances.

Reactions: Deebowbear
Have meetings the rest of the afternoon, but the mood better be positive about Al coming here by the time I’m done or I’m going to burn all my jackflaps

Reactions: Brillovol
I would advise you not to watch this unless we land Washington (unless you're an X and O junky like me). I was just trying to get a feel for his personality and he had me jotting down notes. This makes me very optimistic about his potential as a DC. He has great knowledge and appears to be a really good teacher. He has kind of an edge to him too. Great DCs usually do. I like it a lot.

Just got a call from Knoxville. I’m taking the job, guys. Promise to make you proud.

View attachment 349855
iu

Fulmer should be ashamed to show his face back around the program but we all know he has no shame and he thinks he is the face of Tennessee football.

It’s one of the reasons Why I still feel like Plowman shouldn’t have kissed Fulmers ass on the way out during that press conference. He should have been publicly admonished as well.
She left the door cracked for him to keep slithering and backstabbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back