Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know much about these people but Brice makes it sound like he is hitting it out the park with the off field recruiting staff. Bringing back a lot of TN blood. Maybe the instate push?

Good point. And it may be something previous staffs have overlooked or been missing over the past few years. The power behind the throne, so to speak.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Just feels like it’s about money if he didn’t already take it. Hope I’m wrong. Usually am.

It’s a big decision for him. He’s being paid well and is comfortable in his current job. The new offer can be life-changing, but it comes with risks of going to a place that has struggled. We have to make it worth it for him.

Morgan will be back. He didn’t say it in racial context but he shouldn’t have said it. However let’s be real, his money making audience doesn’t care and still listen and buy his stuff. Probably even more now because people are so sick of people that pretend to be perfect trying to ruin people’s lives over a mistake.

Last edited:
I don’t think Washington will be assistant head coach or anything like that. I think he will be the only DC

I think the plan earlier might have been to hire co-dc’s.
I just hope thy don’t put coaches on his staff that he didn’t chose and if Martinez is the best he can get we in trouble in the backfield. Steele i just don’t trust

Reactions: Rishvol
He is the MJ of football.
Eh, too strong imo. I don't think he could ever go to an average/bad team and make them elite. I think mj could do that.

What gets lost with Brady is that he's always taken far less than top QB money so they can get other good players around him. He knows no QB is good enough to win it all without other elite players. I respect him as much for that as I do for all his rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back