Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not destroying a man's life, they're protecting their business interests. its 2021. white people dropping n bombs isn't good for business. its not that hard.
I bet you never said anything offensive have you..maybe you should tell on yourself since it is so wrong and watch your life get destroyed...I mean no victimless crime should go unpunished..amirite? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: LaagerVol
I bet you never said anything offensive have you..maybe you should tell on yourself since it is so wrong and watch your life get destroyed...I mean no victimless crime should go unpunished..amirite? 🤷‍♂️

take it up with his management and label, my dude. they're the ones that decided it was bad for business.

that's what doesn't seem to be getting through to y'all. it wasn't some bleeding heart liberal PC mob that stole his job from him, it was people deeply entrenched in the same country music scene, whose money depends on country music fans buying his stuff, that didn't want to stay in business with him because in 2021, most americans find white people saying that word unacceptable.

Last edited:
Morgan will be back. He didn’t say it in racial context but he shouldn’t have said it. However let’s be real, his money making audience doesn’t care and still listen and buy his stuff. Probably even more now because people are so sick of people that pretend to be perfect trying to ruin people’s lives over a mistake.
Exactly the way I feel.

Reactions: whitw and Vol4ever
take it up with his management and label, my dude. they're the ones that decided it was bad for business.

that's what doesn't seem to be getting through to y'all. it wasn't some bleeding heart liberal PC mob that stole his job from him, it was people deeply entrenched in the same country music scene, whose money depends on country music fans buying his stuff, that didn't want to stay in business with him because in 2021, most americans finds white people saying that word unacceptable.
I find saying that word unacceptable, but I don't think ruining a persons life is the right message..are we supposed to learn through fear and subjugation, or mercy and forgiveness?

Tolerance only goes one way.

Steele has been persona non grata for weeks. Still working but safe to say, that relationship has taken a hit. He was passed over and kept out of the loop while they kicked tire after tire after tire. Sure, he's under contract, but how motivated is he? They didn't want him and can't pretend otherwise.

I swear we make everything more difficult than it should be smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back