Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the Hell is Campbell still there? Several jobs better than Iowa St. came open this season and his name was pretty much an obligatory mention more than anything else.

He has a higher calling. Not everyone is all about the Benjamin’s. Coaching is fluid.

#respecthisdecision

D7148D39-5CCE-4C77-A78A-01E6828CCE59.jpeg

Reactions: Volnut
Take a shower because yours stinks!

You don't know my musical preferences. I made a suggestion of Luke Combs to a good guy on here who struggles with liking country music. He will never like your preferences as it stands now. He can ease into the genre by listening to lighter versions.

What are you so angry about?

Just spoke with a source who said Ohio State linebackers coach Al Washington remains the primary target in Tennessee's search for a defensive coordinator, and the Vols are still negotiating with him.

According to the source, Ohio State had gone back to Washington earlier today with a fairly significant raise in hopes of keeping him, and it once looked like he was leaning toward staying with the Buckeyes. But it sounds like Tennessee has improved its offer, and there's at least some optimism that Washington could end up taking the job. But this has been a back-and-forth situation throughout the day, and I know Ohio State has been doing everything possible to keep Washington.

By all indications, the Vols are still wanting to wrap up the search as soon as possible. I've continued to hear that Tennessee would like to announce its completed staff by Wednesday, if possible.

- Callahan

I’d like run propose a new pay structure for vol assistants

OC/DCs make a base salary of 800k and with every win get an increase of 100k

Middle Tier assistants(4) make a base salary of 400k with an increase of 50k per win

lower Tier assistants(4) make a base salary of 100k with an increase of 50k per win

Let’s get this to DW and make every game worth a **** load to these coaches

They're not destroying a man's life, they're protecting their business interests. its 2021. white people dropping n bombs isn't good for business. its not that hard.

Morgan will be back. He didn’t say it in racial context but he shouldn’t have said it. However let’s be real, his money making audience doesn’t care and still listen and buy his stuff. Probably even more now because people are so sick of people that pretend to be perfect trying to ruin people’s lives over a mistake.

They're not destroying a man's life, they're protecting their business interests. its 2021. white people dropping n bombs isn't good for business. its not that hard.

Good luck with that approach in life. Hope you execute perfectly and never make a career altering mistake. Piling on other people leads to other people piling on you.

I don’t know much about these people but Brice makes it sound like he is hitting it out the park with the off field recruiting staff. Bringing back a lot of TN blood. Maybe the instate push?
It does seem like he's hiring a lot of people with TN ties. Heard him say in an interview the importance of communication with the non football staff. He seems to get the CEO coaching nature of major college football. Not sure Pruitt ever got that.

Well fellas, I thought we'd hear something by now.
Gonna go spend some family time.
If we hire someone, y'all let me know.

tenor.gif
1612842533380.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back