Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
HB has every tool he needs to run this O to perfection once they learn the system and he gets on the same page as his receivers.

What I want to see is players being family with one another. They need to play for each other first and foremost. I hope to never see again our O-linemen walking off the field without helping their QB off the ground, especially after they screw up.
Even in the garbage circumstances he was finally inserted, he completed 70%.

Why do we care about potential titles and money for Washington?

If he's this staff's 'not taking no' guy then do what you got to do. Call him asst athletic director for all I care.. If he's that guy, you're gonna let him go over a title? I mean we were approaching $3m/year for the last two coordinators...

Use that Fu money....

How many of us has never said an offensive word?

I'll go ahead and answer for everyone....not a single damn one of us.

So let's all go in and fire ourselves from our job tommorow and give away everything we have in penance for our awful crime...or we are hypocrites if we think its ok to destroy someone else's life over saying something wrong.

Bet that never happens....ever.

How many of us has never said an offensive word?

I'll go ahead and answer for everyone....Not a single damn one of us.

Go in and fire ourselves from our job tommorow and give away everything we have in penance for our awful crime...or we are hypocrites if we think its ok to destroy someone else's life over saying something wrong.

Bet that never happens....ever.
This is true. We used to allow others to say they were sorry and make amends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back