Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Brice

If it’s Fleck or Dykes.....yikes.

Brice like a gorilla throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Dykes would be awful. He surely learned lesson the first time and knows he should stick to the surrounding TX area.

Fleck and Eliot make sense to be on list. Dykes just trying to get his name out there. No way he hires Dykes

60 minutes did a piece on Covid affecting college athletics. They focused on Minnesota. They had coaches whose programs had been cut due to budget short falls. All the coaches kept referring to football paying Fleck so much money. Serious animosity towards him on campus.

Maybe he’s looking for an out.

Maybe someone threw his name out there to see if it sticks and really has no clue.

No one knows

Told y’all. No news in this case is and news. Fleck will be a disaster and nobody wants to hea this butchisms. Tony Elliot is the only name on there I think I could rally behind. Hate to tell y’all but we have once again acted too high and mighty for the Kiffins and Freezes of the world and it’s going to bite us.

Fleck has taken 2 programs to their most wins in school history. Well Minnesota since 1904.

Fleck is a culture guy. You’ll get tired of the “butchisms” until we win.

Then you’ll row the boat.

Fleck is Butch. Look at the record. One flash year in Big 10 is not on par with Butch’s back to back 9 win seasons in SEC. Plus, we’d have to deal with marketing catch phrases again.

Love for Fleck is crazy
He’s Butch but he’s taken two programs in the dumps and built them up where Butch just had slight regression from Brian Kelly’s mean.

Fleck is a better version of Butch and Butch had us a couple plays from breaking through. I think Fleck would have us in contention in year 3 and would be a winner.

Is he Campbell, Stoops, Kiffin, Fickell or Freeze, no. But definitely best in the next tier.

I don’t care if the AD was hired yesterday. We can’t even get an ounce of info form our insiders who were so excited. Tells me things may not be going as they hoped.
Or that they have agreed to say nothing. Or they have not been told anything.

Where we at boys? Been jeepin all day and 80 pages behind. Half drunk and don’t have it in me to read through it. Y’all hired cambell yet?

Reactions: ugg
Fleck is Butch. Look at the record. One flash year in Big 10 is not on par with Butch’s back to back 9 win seasons in SEC. Plus, we’d have to deal with marketing catch phrases again.

Love for Fleck is crazy

This is so false. Fleck actually played football -in the NFL even- which was one of Jones’s biggest flaws IMO. Jones followed Kelly into good situations twice. Fleck has had to build programs into record heights twice. The slogans/salesmanship is truly the ONLY similarity. It’s almost like saying Fleck is too much like Pruitt just because he is bald too.

The comparison to Jones is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back