Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleck is Butch. Look at the record. One flash year in Big 10 is not on par with Butchā€™s back to back 9 win seasons in SEC. Plus, weā€™d have to deal with marketing catch phrases again.

Love for Fleck is crazy
We had to deal with a coach who could barely speak English and couldnā€™t have his defense line up correctly for 3 years.

Fleck has taken 2 programs to their most wins in school history. Well Minnesota since 1904.

Fleck is a culture guy. Youā€™ll get tired of the ā€œbutchismsā€ until we win.

Then youā€™ll row the boat.
Not impressive. His winning season at Minnesota had a great win against PSU. Lost other two games against ranked Big 10 teams. All other wins were lackluster teams and a sub division team. Yes he beat Gus but so did Pruitt. You guys need to look at who his teams played.

They were also horrible this season.

Just hire Tony Elliot and letā€™s roll if you boast about backing up the Brinks truck and then feed us a slogan slinger like butch and whoever the hell Sonny Dykes is. Fleck isnā€™t ā€œimpressiveā€ or a ā€œwhite whaleā€.

I donā€™t have time to wade through BB posts tonight, so if you guys could refrain from that until we get a new head football coach. That would be great, thanks.

Please
-Brice

If itā€™s Fleck or Dykes.....yikes.
I like Elliott but all 3 would be good hires. Fleck would probably be the safest. Dykes the least exciting. Elliot the most upside.

And yes I spelled Tony 2 different ways cause I can't remember which it is.

Reactions: SLICKYINC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back