Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 301501
From my VA Tech friend. He says its a reliable source. I hope its true. Clemson needs to play someone.
I don’t think a guy with 400 followers on twitter has any real info however if OSU was to move to ACC or whatever for the season as their +1 game for each team if you will I guarantee the BIG10 commish wouldn’t threaten to kick them out like Nebraska. That would be kicking out their cash cow. If football is going to happen in BIG10 it will take OSU leading the charge. At this point though, you’re running out of time. For schedule changes etc.

View attachment 301501
From my VA Tech friend. He says its a reliable source. I hope its true. Clemson needs to play someone.
The big 6 in the Big Tweleven are talking about playing a six game schedule just to play in the fall. That’s to appease Nebraska and the talk they could go back to the Big XII. The crap that conference is doing is making the players outraged.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Real hot real quick. Don’t overcook and make sure you cook longer on the first side. Do t go over medium. Put cheese on after you flip. Grillers choice on when to apply.

Also, add bacon and a fried egg. Add any egg really.

Hot whiskey sauce ass well.
Is 400 too hot? And do you mean that you’re one of those one-flip types?

After a few stops along the way to enjoy various places in the mountains we’ve finally made it to Gods country. We’re in East TN and loving it.

Among other places we’ve gone, we’ve driven to Wears Valley a couple of times. I remember someone on here saying it’s beautiful. You’re right, it really is. I could see us settling there when the time comes if the housing expense doesn’t get us.

After a few stops along the way to enjoy various places in the mountains we’ve finally made it to Gods country. We’re in East TN and loving it.

Among other places we’ve gone, we’ve driven to Wears Valley a couple of times. I remember someone on here saying it’s beautiful. You’re right, it really is. I could see us settling there when the time comes if the housing expense doesn’t get us.
Be sure to go around Cades Cove 2 hours before sunset.

How are you doing? Still in our prayers, have you and your Urologist come up with a good plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back