Harrison Bailey in Quarantine After Coming in Contact with COVID-19

Malachi Wideman
9886868.jpeg

Bryson Eason
9886874.jpeg

Eric Gray
9886880.jpeg
Bryson is going to get a lot of playing timešŸ‘€

Someone asked Pruitt about a new academic incentive of some sort just passed by the ncaa, maybe apr related.

Anyone know what he was talking about?

You only have AC in your office? Thatā€™s harsh. Unless you only hire dawgs, gamecocks, commodores, bammers and barns. Then good call šŸ˜Ž
Doc I need you to fix my back.... Iā€™m afraid between playing contact sports, jumping out of airplanes, carrying 100+ pound rucks, getting older, and my current job that it hates me and wants me to feel pain for forever.....

How do you cook them? Iā€™ve tried direct on both side and reverse sear. Can never get just juicy burgers. What temp?

What I really recommend is to mix in some type of ā€œsauceā€ to your burger meat before you pat them out. Like a spicy mayo or something. Also, if you add like mushrooms or onions they will absorb the flavor and keep your burgers nice and juicy.

good lawd man. i was still drinking at keg parties.

what was the name of that bar off the strip that was literally just a screened in porch, with some picnic tables?

One of the things I love about Gen Xers is, we were a serious bunch, about our drinkin' Keg, place to sit, trashcan.

I was born last year of the Baby Boomers.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Doc I need you to fix my back.... Iā€™m afraid between playing contact sports, jumping out of airplanes, carrying 100+ pound rucks, getting older, and my current job that it hates me and wants me to feel pain for forever.....
I think your back and my back are related....

See if I am Tennessee and I had to quarantine any of my players Iā€™m finding a way for them to ā€œquarantineā€ but still get through the ā€œacclamation periodā€ which is total BS btw.

He is quarantined with full remote access to the film room. Positive that heā€™s zooming in on all meetings.. Throwing the football to WRs , just has to make each throw through a decontamination mister...come on now, he is still getting his reps. Mentally and physically.
Remember those NFL all star qb challenges where they throw to the moving target. Easy to mock up. Throw right into the disinfectant spray...

What I really recommend is to mix in some type of ā€œsauceā€ to your burger meat before you pat them out. Like a spicy mayo or something. Also, if you add like mushrooms or onions they will absorb the flavor and keep your burgers nice and juicy.
Oh my! Tell me more! So make your own spicy mayo(what do you use?) mix it up and chop up mushrooms and onions to mix as well? Mix them together and cook over direct heat?

Always looking for grilling tips. How do yā€™all cook your cheeseburgers on charcoal?
Real hot real quick. Donā€™t overcook and make sure you cook longer on the first side. Do t go over medium. Put cheese on after you flip. Grillers choice on when to apply.

Also, add bacon and a fried egg. Add any egg really.

Hot whiskey sauce ass well.

Oh my! Tell me more! So make your own spicy mayo(what do you use?) mix it up and chop up mushrooms and onions to mix as well? Mix them together and cook over direct heat?
The best burger I ever made was a shiitake mushroom burger. I made my own spicy mayo, added some salt, and spices as well as diced up shiitake mushrooms, then tossed them on the grill. You just donā€™t want to cook then too fast. Because you want the outside and inside to cook relatively at the same time.

Make sure to blanch your mushrooms before you dice them and put them in your meat. That way they will absorb more flavor.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back