Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference with being "with JG" and accepting he's simply our best option. Dont see any valid argument for anyone better. If we are going to start JG, then fing be behind him. If staff decides maurer gives us a better shot, fine. Ill be behind him. Not supporting our guys in the damn game makes no sense. We are here for support. Being anti-our starter helps no one.

Dont goat me for being anti-UT players. Eff that.
Simply?? He isn’t the best option. But I already know you’re about to trot out some useless stat line that helps shore up your argument FOR JG. All anyone needed to see was BM moving the offense down the field to see that he’s a better option for us moving forward.

I get people are upset at Pruitt. He hasn't been perfect, no doubt. He's made mistakes.

But he has no QB and no DL. What can he do?
Losses to Vanderbilt, Georgia State and BYU have nothing to do with the talent on the field. You only lose those games if you aren’t ready to play.

I’m with a few of you...
I’m just done.
Call me when we are decent.
You can talk about JG, the DL, Pruitt, Chaney, freshmen, and whatever else...
We are a bad football program. Not average. Bad. This isn’t fun. It’s not gonna be fun anytime soon. I’m tired of saying the same optimistic crap every time I open my mouth about this program. It’s a crap program. I don’t care if they keep Pruitt 3 more years or fire him tonight. It doesn’t matter. One way or the other we are no where near being a good football program anytime soon.
Leave a forwarding address.

I’m with a few of you...
I’m just done.
Call me when we are decent.
You can talk about JG, the DL, Pruitt, Chaney, freshmen, and whatever else...
We are a bad football program. Not average. Bad. This isn’t fun. It’s not gonna be fun anytime soon. I’m tired of saying the same optimistic crap every time I open my mouth about this program. It’s a crap program. I don’t care if they keep Pruitt 3 more years or fire him tonight. It doesn’t matter. One way or the other we are no where near being a good football program anytime soon.

Can’t argue with this. It’s over.

Reactions: C-town Vol
I would call John Henderson or a former VFL who played defense and hire them at DL.

I am willing to ride out rest of staff. QB is weak, but JG is Peterman 2.0 apparently. Practice Hero, Game-day Dud.

Reactions: Orange Studs
That’s why you rush 4 & 5 in late game situations ! Pitt applying pressure
I prefer giving the QB all day and leaving the TR and WR as open as humanly possible. Scheme for it. Let’s see how we can get as much spacing between our defenders and the offensive players as possible

Reactions: barrylee
I have always looked forward to college football season, I would watch as much football as possible and didnt care who was playing. Now, I cant even enjoy watching any game. I'm trying to watch the Georgia and Notre Dame game, and I just get depressed wishing TN was half this good.

👆🏼Same. The Vols have ruined the entire sport.

Let me preface this by saying I predicted UT to lose 27-10 so the loss was not unexpected.

I am concerned with how we can clearly see we are not a well coached team. We have Freshman making some plays yes. I’m not arguing that but even a remotely decent team from a coaching standpoint is 3-1 right now. A well coached team may be 4-0 because I don’t think UF is really that good and following weeks against Auburn and LSU etc will show that.

Being a bad coached team is something we saw early on with Dooley. I’d rather move on and get a good coach in here or have these guys figure out what they’re doing wrong. I’m afraid no matter how long we give them the coaching aspect won’t change.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Understand on being done, hope you keep posting, one of the few posters that posts exactly what’s on their mind at any given moment. I respect that.

I’m still here. Just done with this coach. Said at the beginning I would wait and judge him by what I see on the field. Well, seen it and it’s a crap product. He also did nothing to help a kid we were trying to make a memory for. Coach Fulmer and others came thru but not that stupid gump. He’s an arrogant jerk and if he doesn’t turn it around, I will laugh in his ever sucking face. Hate that my son will never get to experience what other fathers get to like at this ND and Georgia game. Thinking real hard to not donating anything to the program in the future outside of Barnes ( a class act) and the basketball program.

I just don’t see Fulmer making a move on a guy he hired. I don’t think any future coaches would blame him at 1-11 or 2-10 but I don’t think he will

It depends on what he’s hearing in the locker room and what the team looks like at the end of the year. If they continue to look like this, what can you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back