Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leach will be a 7-5 guy at MSU, and he'll probably screw around and beat Bama somehow by throwing it 70 times in a game, but then lose to LSU 59-0 the next week.
He will have them tangling annually with A&M and Ole Miss for 3rd, generally fluctuating between 3rd and 5th with a rare 2nd finish, depending on what LSU does

if you are bored today great conversation about comedy and why bad comedies do well with Rogan and Jeff Garlin.

I love Garlin's domino analogy.

Also saddened by Rogan's comments on News Radio. It was so good and rewatched it recently on streaming. I don't get why it didn't go longer.

Reactions: BlackLabelVols
Yeah but a few folks on here already making excuses and propping up JG for next year... ridiculous... the kid will be a RS Senior and looked like a wide-eyed frosh in the freakin bowl game... over-threw half a dozen or more wide open players and F'd it up in the redzone three times... not to mention the completely forced interception against a vanilla Indiana team...
sorry guys but I haven't forgotten a single F'up this year each game from him and with Hill, a second year Maurer, and a stud like Bailey coming in, if JG sees the field then what ever happens is all on Pruitt and he should get blasted for it... If the kid has not developed by now, he never ever will. He plays his heart out and I certainly appreciate it, but with the talent a pieces of the puzzle we will now have going into next year, it simply cannot be all wasted by putting this kid in and letting him sling it... No more JJ and Calloway to bail him out...
Just. Stop. We get it. You think he sucks.

No and no. Heโ€™s possibly in the 2 deep at ILB but may not even be in the RB rotation
So who starts over him beside To'o To'o? Crouch will be OLB!
Hate to break it to you but Jordan and Chandler do not compliment Gray. They are not very good running backs. Chandler is fast but that's about all he has to offer.

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back