Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who starts over him beside To'o To'o? Crouch will be OLB!
Hate to break it to you but Jordan and Chandler do not compliment Gray. They are not very good running backs. Chandler is fast but that's about all he has to offer.
Crouch will play either but start at ILB. JK Peterson will be in the 2 deep. Agree on Jordan. Chandler will still be part of a 1-2 punch with Gray. The Freshmen will serve the role of the 3rd power back.

There are proofs that this is not as big a deal or obstacle as it's made out to be.

Yeah, I know. I read that. I just meant of all the reasons for the lunar landing to be fake, that one was the most “logical”. It had some facts in it. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Sleegro
Just. Stop. We get it. You think he sucks.
Honestly...it's not that crazy to think the starting QB's best quality next year could be simply getting us into the best "run fits". Our mauling run game could be that dominant.

Get us into position to succeed rushing, make accurate PA throws, scramble otherwise...

Crouch will play either but start at ILB. JK Peterson will be in the 2 deep. Agree on Jordan. Chandler will still be part of a 1-2 punch with Gray. The Freshmen will serve the role of the 3rd power back.
What freshman power back? Whitehead will never be a running back. Do not see Tee as a RB either but I could be wrong on him we will see. JJ Peterson is not a football player. He will never see the field at UT again imo.

You have proved to me you know nothing about football. Just stick to being a casual fan.
Pruitt and Chaney both want Whitehead at tail back. We need at least one bigger back that can move a pile in short yardage, and they think Whitehead can be that guy. Hodge is a running back, plain and simple. Peterson has all the ability in the world physically, just doesn’t have it in between the ears right now. The kid will be a sophomore next year. Give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back