Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we got Elite QB play, I think we would have a legit shot to go 10-2 and be in Atlanta.

I think as a team with similar QB play 8-4 is more likely. I think the staff and team grew a lot this past year so I don't see another Georgia State situation happening. The OL even if Cade isn't eligible will be better, Wright and Trey didn't even go through spring camp last year.
If we get elite QB play, going to Atlanta isn’t out of the question at all. I just don’t think we’ll get elite QB play. Bailey seems to be a very nice prospect, but again, it’s just too much to ask for him to come in here and light it up from the jump IMO. There’s a reason why the coaches are evidently still looking into a grad transfer QB.

Last edited:
Listening to Ainge on his podcast, he believes the qb position will be up for grabs. But, he is still on JG's jock strap and believes he will be the beat qb to start. Does not believe HB will start.
My belief is that Pruitt wants HB to start, as he doesnt trust JG. Chaney has a very good track record with freshman quarterbacks.
If we don’t get a legit grad transfer, I’d bet good money Guarantano is the starter week 1.

😂😂😂😂 awwwwww FUGA

Lol. They thought Kirbs was gonna be their Saban and they would have to build a new athletic center just to hold all of their championship hardware. Instead they just have to find a place to store all of their SECE trophies! Bwahahahaha

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I know but that's mainly for night fights, maybe Shoney's for morning fights. Someone should do a poll. I will abide by the results of the populace on this site, that's my policy.[/QUOTE

Back in the day, Shoneys was where all the “disagreements” were settled, especially after school. maybe after midnight it was in the Peggy Ann’s parking lot.
I don’t think we had a Waffle House in East
T-E-double N-E-double S-double E

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back