Recruiting Football Talk VII

Also Dave Serrano was a pretty good baseball coach, he just couldn't seem to figure out the SEC grind and recruiting to this level consistently.
The thing that always confused me about him. He is a good pitching coach, but our pitching was never great under him. He brought in a few guys with Elite stuff but couldn't get them to harness it.

Hell yeah, I think Keyton, Beasley, Castles, Warren, & Dee could all impress someone enough to maybe be snagged in the later rounds.

Curious to see what sort of 40 Dee and Keyton run.
I don’t think anyone utilizes a draft pick on Dee Williams. He’ll get phone calls within an hour of Mr. Irrelevant’s selection with the new kickoff rules.

I love the lady Vols and not trying to put their fans down in general. Some of their fans do seem to have any issue with other programs in the athletic department. A lot of them seem to think they'd do not get treated fairly and say things toward the other teams & fans when they see them get acknowledged or get a benefit they haven't recieved or feel entitled to. . .
Idk why the LV fans tweeting at DW, intentionally putting him down publicly, repeating falsehoods and groundless innuendos about NIL, and emphatically refusing to join in on congratulating for the Vols making the Sweet 16 get immunity from the "everything school" requirement.

Last edited:
The pussification of football continues. Are they gonna start wrapping the players in bubble wrap? Would sound pretty cool I guess. I do love bubble wrap though, and I’m in the last 1/3rd of my life.
I don’t mind this rule…. Kickers had gotten so good…. the return had almost went away…. This rule was instituted in the XFL and 90% of all kickoffs were returned.

I don’t think anyone utilizes a draft pick on Dee Williams. He’ll get phone calls within an hour of Mr. Irrelevant’s selection with the new kickoff rules.
Mike Tannebaum mock draft has J.J. McCarthy to Arizona and then trading For Vikings #11 pick by sending the incumbent QB can't remember his name..

VN Store

Back