Post game quotes

He's too late for that. We're 2-5...the season is lost. We lost 3 games we had no business losing..even if Bailey plays well it shows his incompetence. Should have replaced JG the 3rd game in the season.

Shod have replaced him for good at bama game last yr.

Reactions: DuckRiverVol
I watch on an IPTV platform so no one even knows im watching it in terms of as a consumer........can I still watch? Especially if Bailey and some of the other young talent is finally starting?

You can make it thru a whole game? Maybe it’s just me but this team is harder to watch than water evaporating from a cup!

You can make it thru a whole game? Maybe it’s just me but this team is harder to watch than water evaporating from a cup!

It may be the Sol beer and the Jack Daniels goggles talking......but honestly I got excited watching Gray and Bailey and I may be crazy, but I feel I actually saw the team with a little more energy i thought. May have just been all young guys in there and they were excited to get playing time......but I enjoy watching that mode of play.

Pruitt is reprehensible. He always acted like he was doing us a favor by coming here. To this day he references how screwed up the program was when he got here....and has always been irritated by anyone questioning him. He's Bama thru and thru...and he's not just stupid he's at the very least mildly retarded. The way he looks...the way he talks...the things he says...it's obvious. I've never hated a coach like I hate this asswipe. We don't need his dumb alabama azz around to set a school record of 5 straight double digits losses. You can't even say he's a good guy. Fire his azz immediately.

JG hasn’t thrown a forward pass for a touchdown in the red zone in two years...he has a slow processing computer. This is killing us.

Yep and I’ve been saying he’s gotten lucky with his deep throws. It’s not him, it’s our receivers just going up and getting the balls thrown into one on one coverage because opposing defenses stack the box and don’t respect him.

Reactions: BLUTickbusdriver
JG in 3.5 quarters yielded 10 points, while giving up 7 on the int plus the opportunity to at least try a fg. So he netted zero points essentially. His backup netted 7 in half a quarter. Why is this a difficult thing to understand for Jeremy? It’s not like this is a one game occurrence. This season is done, build for the future with Bailey! 4 million per year or whatever and he can’t comprehend this?

Pruitt is reprehensible. He always acted like he was doing us a favor by coming here. To this day he references how screwed up the program was when he got here....and has always been irritated by anyone questioning him. He's Bama thru and thru...and he's not just stupid he's at the very least mildly retarded. The way he looks...the way he talks...the things he says...it's obvious. I've never hated a coach like I hate this asswipe. We don't need his dumb alabama azz around to set a school record of 5 straight double digits losses. You can't even say he's a good guy. Fire his azz immediately.
This made me laugh.

I won championships at FSU, and Bama, and you know......would have at Georgia.....you know......I love orange.....aight.....oranges are like the cornbread of trees.

I mean you don’t pick blackberry.....you know......when they ain’t ready......aight.

We fired the D line coach....aight....you know....covid......aight.

Reactions: Ledzepvol
So Pruitt gets mad in the post game and responds to a question with a weird, moody statement: “My job is to coach. If you want to ask me a football question ask me a football question."

I wished someone would have raised a hand and said...ok football coach, given JGs obvious challenges in the red zone, why not run it or send out another qb for just red zone ops, why didn’t you kick the field goal last week which would have made it a one score game, why are we so passive on defense when it clearly isn’t working, why are we so predictable on both sides of the ball, why do you make an odd statement about Maurer’s practice greatness this week but don’t let him dress, why are we losing over and over by double digits, why are we one of the worst football teams in the nation in 3rd quarter scoring, WHAT, pray tell, ARE WE DOING AT HALF TIME!?, when are you going to open practices so we can verify what you say is fact, mr football coach??!

He’s losing it just like Butch Jones did in the end with his pressers...it’s over and he knows it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Lol. I see the issue now. The uninformed UT fanbase is mistaken in its understanding that the goal is to actually outscore your opponent.
He said that to Gustavo. He does not have the nuts to give that answer to someone who has English as their first language.

"Oh my bad coach I guess I was reading the wrong column of the box score when I saw we lost by multiple scores again" should have been the immediate response.

Clown

VN Store

Back