Post game quotes

They say things get worse before they get better.......so when does that apply to our football program? Didn't think it would take over a decade 👀

The best quote should be:

I am not living up to the standards of the University of Tennessee as the head coach, so after talking with the AD we have decided that it would be in the best interest to part ways. I will not collect the buyout because I am an incompetent coach and I do not deserve the money.

Yes maybe I've had a few more beers than I will admit :)

I have never understood the golden parachute for coaches. Failure to win should be grounds for dismissal with cause. If I fail to deliver the expected results consistently at my job I can and will get canned. The buyout should be to protect the coach during the first 3 years of their tenure with the amount diminishing each year. This would allow them come in have time to turn it around and then coach earn the right to continue on their own merits/success. This won’t happen as universities want to be put in buyouts for coaches leaving to other universities as well. I also like contracts that are heavily incentive based.

Mostly you
I'm not the one belly aching over something I have no control over. I don't like where we are as a program nor do I like to lose, but ain't no since in acting like I remotely know what needs to be done or who needs to be fired or what fault it is. And especially no need to call names.

Who wants to wager that we have another great week of practice, then go out and save Derek Mason's job? No doubt JG will again give us the best chance to win, 0.00% vs 70.00% if HB starts. 0 is bigger than 70 in Pruittmath. Same math dictates that total yards outweighs total points, and wins=(JG)P squared, where P=weeks of good practice. Mind you these wins are theoretical, which is what really counts in proving the contract/extension theorem.

Reactions: TJVol95
That’s the problem coach.
Man I can’t help but think that there is an off the field reason Guarantano is being played. I have a hard time believing a man with as much to lose as Pruitt would simply tie his success to a player that has repeatedly proven he is terrible. It seems that Pruitts hands are tied, and that Guarantano has some off the field leverage. If not then Pruitt is signing his own exit papers by refusing to bench the worst starting qb in school history.

And he keeps playing him lol! Just like JG. Pruitt is an idiot making excuses.
I don’t think it’s fair to blame Tan-O.
(I have poster bad things about him just as much as anyone)
Tan-O try’s his best and fights for Tennessee. He’s just not good enough. It’s the fault of CJP who keeps sending him out there to be hated when it’s beyond obvious that it’s time to develop the youngster

Reactions: UTwild82

VN Store

Back