Post game quotes

I just heard that in addition to saying JG gives us the best chance to win he also added "he didn't miss two field goals or blow those coverages".

I just kept running

giphy.gif
A simple "Nobody is happy right now. I just ask them to keep supporting the players" is all he has to say. Anything else sounds defensive.

Reactions: OEF VOL
I’ll have slightly more respect for him if we see a change at QB starting next week.

He's too late for that. We're 2-5...the season is lost. We lost 3 games we had no business losing..even if Bailey plays well it shows his incompetence. Should have replaced JG the 3rd game in the season.

Did anyone else feel that Pruitts comments of "JG played hard and managed the game well" and "Bailey needs to practice hard and show out in practice" when asked if there is going to be a QB battle this week not feel like he was setting us up for a JG start next week?

“We gon’ keep workin’ hard, git this thang turned round, Errbody workin’ hard. We gonna gotta score. Score points. That thurs’ on me.”

Reactions: MeanOrange
He didn't say that, did he?

They read off the full quote on the radio post game. I for sure heard the "he didn't miss two field goals part and I'm pretty sure he mentioned he didn't blow either a coverage or blow a block. I'm pretty sure it was coverage referring to the 51 yard td pass.

VN Store

Back