Post game quotes

This. He went thru his progressions more in 1 drive than I have seen JG do in a career.

He also was comfortable letting a pocket form around him. He didn't get flustered by it.
There were two plays he got the ball out for a completion over the middle while under pressure when JG would have taken a sack for sure. For sure.

And that isn't a knock on JG's toughness. He's tough as nails. Dude just has a Madden awareness rating of - 74.

Reactions: allvol123
Not from the bench. If you think he's going to give in to the pressure to play Bailey, you are highly mistaken. Jmo.

Agreed his ego, micromanagement style, and stubbornness is going to get him fired...........I am starting to get on the bandwagon that he doesn't want to be here anymore. Not sure if its the pressure, thin skin, in over his head, etc.

Reactions: TheBigOne10
There were two plays he got the ball out for a completion over the middle while under pressure when JG would have taken a sack for sure. For sure.

And that isn't a knock on JG's toughness. He's tough as nails. Dude just has a Madden awareness rating of - 74.

I formed the opinion during this game that our terrible offensive lines of his early years didnt give him enough time to make such horrible decisions.

Now that he has time....oh my goodness.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Jermey Pruitt at Thanksgiving dinner; Well, you know, the turkey was a little dry, but, you know, they tried hard to get it right. We had some of the dressing fall on the floor, but we will work on that. The cook, oh, you know, the cook had some good things and some bad things, but overall, we will work on that. You know, it is just hard being in the kitchen against other good cooks, but, you know, we are working hard to get better.

I was all for JP coming to Tennessee, and I hate to give up again, but this pattern we have set at UT has gotten old. He seems to be as lost as the last few coaches we have had. I wish I could see a silver lining, but the clouds seem to get thicker and darker with each game.

One thing to look forward to now; TENNESSEE MEN'S AND WOMEN'S BASKETBALL. At least we will see effort.

The worst part is Jeremy handpicked the cook who just happens to give everyone food poisoning every single year while highly sought after younger cooks he refuses to give a chance to.

Reactions: jim43

VN Store

Back