Post game quotes

Dead man walking in the press conference. Just listen to it. It's obvious.

The only problem is the corpse of Jeremy Pruitt is still going to be the coach in 2021. Just waiting for that buyout check. Will probably attempt to lose all the remaining games in order to get it.
Lmao @ the corpse. Well done

If you have an iron stomach, watch both videos.

Obviously a post game press conference is hardly important in the grand scheme of things. But damn. At least Butch

1) Admitted he saw the problem

2) Seemed to care that there was a problem.

Reactions: UTwild82
Jermey Pruitt at Thanksgiving dinner; Well, you know, the turkey was a little dry, but, you know, they tried hard to get it right. We had some of the dressing fall on the floor, but we will work on that. The cook, oh, you know, the cook had some good things and some bad things, but overall, we will work on that. You know, it is just hard being in the kitchen against other good cooks, but, you know, we are working hard to get better.

I was all for JP coming to Tennessee, and I hate to give up again, but this pattern we have set at UT has gotten old. He seems to be as lost as the last few coaches we have had. I wish I could see a silver lining, but the clouds seem to get thicker and darker with each game.

One thing to look forward to now; TENNESSEE MEN'S AND WOMEN'S BASKETBALL. At least we will see effort.

He wants out. He is begging to be fired. That is not the way a competent HC answers that question. He was losing the fan base, this just makes it official--who still is a Pruitt fan?

Now---does he want out bad enough to negotiate a lower buyout?
Unless there's a scandal, NO ONE is going to take less of a buyout.

Reactions: McDad
We got a good one folks!

I detect a slight change of tune from the same man who said he was PISSED and assured fans the program was heading in the right direction closing the talent gap on Bama even.

Now, a mere matter of weeks later he cant be bothered to even not dodge the question in quite the dispicable manner. "Bad look" doesn't even come close to describing this.

VN Store

Back