Pipeline Cyber Attack

sbr051121dAPR20210512054506.jpg

Not familiar with it.
Battle of the Bulge 1965 with Peter Fonda
The German „Tanks“ were supposed to be Tiger II or Königtiger. But as you do correctly noted, they sure as heck ain’t. Not exactly a whole lot of surplus authentic Wermacht hardware laying around in the pre CGI days...but the producers didn’t even try. At least with movies like Kelly’s Hero’s, they made a fairly authentic looking Tiger I from a T-34 chassis

Last edited:
Colonial Pipeline 'will NOT pay $5M Ransom to DarkSide Russian hackers' as Biden Promises 'situation will be under control in next 24 hours': 65% of N. Carolina gas stations are now dry and Charlotte orders residents to 'limit travel'

Colonial Pipeline reportedly has no plans to pay rumored $5 million-plus ransom to Russian hackers who have paralyzed the key gas pipeline, as President Joe Biden vows to get the fuel crisis 'under control' with pressure mounting on his administration to do more.

'We have been in very, very close contact with Colonial Pipeline,' Biden said Wednesday, without offering further details. 'I think you're going to hear some good news in the next 24 hours and I think we'll be getting that under control.'

Critics of the administration are already placing the blame for the fuel shortage squarely in Biden's lap, demanding concrete answers on what his administration is doing to ease the crisis, which entered its sixth day on Wednesday as shortages spread from Baltimore to Florida..

Fight breaks out at NC gas pump amid Russian cyberattack fuel crisis | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: 508mikey
Battle of the Bulge 1965 with Peter Fonda
The German „Tanks“ were supposed to be Tiger II or Königtiger. But as you do correctly noted, they sure as heck ain’t. Not exactly a whole lot of surplus authentic Wermacht hardware laying around in the pre CGI days...but the producers didn’t even try. At least with movies like Kelly’s Hero’s, they made a fairly authentic looking Tiger I from a T-34 chassis
Gotcha.

Might have been a few Panthers they could have got from the French. There were enough for at least a division of "Dauphines". But yeah not a lot to be had.

Just funny they used an American design in an American movie for german tanks.

That was the biggest problem with that movie. NOTHING authentic. Even the landscape which looks nothing like the Ardennes whatsoever 😂

I watch just about any war movie, but when that one is on I skippadoodle. Good cast though iirc.

Gotcha.

Might have been a few Panthers they could have got from the French. There were enough for at least a division of "Dauphines". But yeah not a lot to be had.

Just funny they used an American design in an American movie for german tanks.
the
Movie Patton, which is in my top 3 war movies ever, also used American tanks for the Wehrmacht models. But there are so few combat scenes I can overlook them

No one said Covid was "Trump's fault." But he had months to formulate a plan and instead of doing so when told of the effects of proper steps to take he rejected the science and minimized it. He showed incredibly poor judgment in doing so, motivated by the desire to keep the economy going even if it cost tens of thousands of lives.

Even as it got worse, Trump doubled down on his denial of what was right in front of him.

Don't see how that equates to this situation.

Not sure how that is Biden's fault.
Makes his Keystone decision worth criticizing. Again.

I watch just about any war movie, but when that one is on I skippadoodle. Good cast though iirc.
Same here. BOTB was maybe the greatest achievement ever by an American Army. It deserves much better treatment than it gets from this mess 😬

VN Store

Back