Pipeline Cyber Attack

I would bet internal shut down and not external pressure. Last things these people want is a light shone on them. Any of the seasoned guys behind this are cutting bait.

Havent read the rest of the thread yet to see if something else happened.

not a pipeline but yet another Russian ransomware attack Meat producer ransomware attack disrupts global production Goobers better hoard meat now
article-4486-1.jpg

I would bet internal shut down and not external pressure. Last things these people want is a light shone on them. Any of the seasoned guys behind this are cutting bait.

Havent read the rest of the thread yet to see if something else happened.

These articles have been out for a bit. One noted Darkside took a big cyber hit from what is believed to be a law enforcement response.

DarkSide ransomware group suffers setbacks following Colonial Pipeline attack

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...side-ransomware-shutting-down/?outputType=amp

First the pipeline is attacked.... now meat processing..... anyone else think whoever is doing this may be testing the system for a future attack on numerous industries at the same time?

An electric grid will be soon and it ain't no coincidence.

If you think these are "Russians" or "North Koreans" you may be sniffing down the wrong trail.

I'm thinking more along the domestic side.

C'mon Ras, you know this Admin is on a quest to prove it's always been the big bad Russians all along like they've screeched about since 2016.

Figured you were smart enough to realize that.

That is going to be chaos
I bet u you right now China or Russia could turn the lights out for months or even years
I'm sure we could do the same to them BUT I don't think China would attack us like that. Why put your piggy bank in the dark?

I don't think Russia is behind these attacks either, what's their gain? The only people that stand to gain from these attacks are the people in power that want more reason to consolidate power.

There doesn’t seem to be a shortage of other chicken parts. So what the hell is going on with the wings?
I used to buy chicken drummies at the grocery store but I haven't seen them for a few months. Whole chickens and the rest of the body parts seem to be readily available, the bastards!

I used to buy chicken drummies at the grocery store but I haven't seen them for a few months. Whole chickens and the rest of the body parts seem to be readily available, the bastards!

Should of been at that rendering plant I was at a few weeks ago...The "parts" are still around for sure. Lordy that was stinky

VN Store

Back