Official Nashville Predators Thread

My other seat is still open for tonight's game (Blackhawks), as well as, Thursday night's game (Flames - Forsberg Bobblehead night).

If any Preds fans going to be in town and interested in going, let me know. This is for the one seat, I will be using the other. Seat is in Row B of 331. Would like to get at least my cost of $40. I would also allow you to use my season ticket holder card to get discounts at the Pro Shop or concession stands. If you go, I would meet you at the south entrance of the arena with ticket in hand.

Send me a text or call: 615-887-7149.

Don’t like the years on the deal, he will be 30 when the deal begins. With this deal in place how is our salary cap?

The quote from Poile in the news release says "as he enters his prime." Uh, he's in his prime right now, actually entered is probably a couple years ago.

I love Josi but that's way too long of a deal.

The quote from Poile in the news release says "as he enters his prime." Uh, he's in his prime right now, actually entered is probably a couple years ago.

I love Josi but that's way too long of a deal.
I agree, but if they didn't pay it someone else certainly would. You pay for today and hope like hell you draft enough depth to make it work out on the back end.

He wasn't going to take a 4-5 year deal imo and we couldn't let him walk. This deal may be an albatross in it's second half but by then, our window will likely be closed anyway. Gotta make it pay off.
I wonder if before the season started they tried to get him to agree to a 4-6 year deal and he said no, which explains why he came into the season without an extension. I wonder if now that the season is underway Poile just caved and gave him the deal he wanted to get it over with.

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back