Official Nashville Predators Thread

Well we cut our tv package so I'm going to have to find another way to watch the Preds. I mean Saros can look great at times and than others look completely lost. Granted I don't think we play nearly well enough in front of him though most of the time.

Well we cut our tv package so I'm going to have to find another way to watch the Preds. I mean Saros can look great at times and than others look completely lost. Granted I don't think we play nearly well enough in front of him though most of the time.
I was looking at nhl tv. It’s like 115 or something like that for a season. If you are a veteran you can get it for like 75

I was looking at nhl tv. It’s like 115 or something like that for a season. If you are a veteran you can get it for like 75
Warning : You can't watch in-market games with it, so if the Preds are your local team you'll be blacked out.

Learned the hard way when I was in CT thinking I'd get to watch the Rangers.

Warning : You can't watch in-market games with it, so if the Preds are your local team you'll be blacked out.

Learned the hard way when I was in CT thinking I'd get to watch the Rangers.
Thanks. But I live in Missouri so I’ll miss them when they come to St. Louis. But I’ll be there for one of them

Maybe we over-hyped the ability of Tolvanen? What does he have to do to get called up and stay with the big league club?

Any local to Nashville forum member interested in going to tonight's Preds game vs the Ducks ? At this time, my other seat is still available. I'm in 331 Row B. My cost is $40 for the ticket.
Let me know. I could meet you at the arena with ticket in hand.

615-887-7149
Or email jbeeman85@yahoo.com

Any local to Nashville forum member interested in going to tonight's Preds game vs the Ducks ? At this time, my other seat is still available. I'm in 331 Row B. My cost is $40 for the ticket.
Let me know. I could meet you at the arena with ticket in hand.

615-887-7149
Or email jbeeman85@yahoo.com

Nudes sent

Nudes sent

How kind.
Maybe I should say "any hot ladies out there want to go to a Preds game ? Send me nudes and I pick the best". Though something like that may get me banned ? Maybe joking about something like that will get me banned in the soft world we live in today where a coach can't yell at a player for being a stupid idiot.

JG........(pen click)....................................................YOU JUST MADE THE LIST
And Fun coupon VOL, you too have made THE LIST (saying nudes sent and no nudes found.....disappointing, I was expecting a bunch of popups that would get me wrote up) :)
And anyone who doesn't get the reference, you too are on the list

Reactions: Toujours Pret
How kind.
Maybe I should say "any hot ladies out there want to go to a Preds game ? Send me nudes and I pick the best". Though something like that may get me banned ? Maybe joking about something like that will get me banned in the soft world we live in today where a coach can't yell at a player for being a stupid idiot.

JG........(pen click)....................................................YOU JUST MADE THE LIST
And Fun coupon VOL, you too have made THE LIST (saying nudes sent and no nudes found.....disappointing, I was expecting a bunch of popups that would get me wrote up) :)
And anyone who doesn't get the reference, you too are on the list

I wouldn’t do that to you.

VN Store

Back