Official Nashville Predators Thread

This team is frustrating
If the first 15 games are any indicator, we'll have a pretty good seed for the playoffs, maybe win one series (depending on the specific matchup we get), then get dispatched the moment we meet a well-rounded team.

The way that they play is fine for the regular season but not good enough when you play a good team 4-7 times in a row in a playoff series. Too inconsistent, and the inconsistency flares up so quickly.

If the first 15 games are any indicator, we'll have a pretty good seed for the playoffs, maybe win one series (depending on the specific matchup we get), then get dispatched the moment we meet a well-rounded team.

The way that they play is fine for the regular season but not good enough when you play a good team 4-7 times in a row in a playoff series. Too inconsistent, and the inconsistency flares up so quickly.

Completely agree. Enjoy the regular season! Minus some moves at trade deadline I don't see this team making it thru the second round if they are lucky. Too much finesse and not enough bruisers to make a run.

More Winter Classic tickets were released (at least according to the e-mail I just got from the Preds). Anyone going ?

If nothing else, I figure I will get some tickets and flip them for at least a little profit.

Not a fan of the "Nashville Predators" script across the front. It's plain and just kind of...bleh.

The colors and number script is fine, although it kind of reminds me of Michigan's road jerseys.

They are replicas of the old Dixie Flyers sweaters

VN Store

Back