Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn’t we be in the new thread by now? I thought 6500 posts was it... let’s get it started. The next thread will be “it.”

Buddy’s Bandit;14799083 said:
Up from the original $10.3? $7.5? Or Jimbo’s reported $7 at TAM??

Also, in my opinion th next coach will have to take on a renegade “it’s us against the world” mantalility....who does that fit best ?

Guden ? I think so...
Miles ? I think so....
Cut ? I dont think so and that is OK...
Tee ? Not sure, here is where I think experience may hurt

Solid point about the mentality. Don't forget Coach Kiff. LOL.

Cade eliminated TN and the QB from Cali announced he was visiting other schools since Sunday.

Cade named his 'Top 3' schools and UT wasn't one of them, he was then asked 'What about UT' and responded 'depends on who the coach is'. I wouldn't call that eliminating UT just yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Fulmer said in his presser that he wanted someone with HEAD coaching experience. Rules out Tee. Sorry not sorry.

He said more often than not u want a head coach. We'll "see where that goes."
He stated he didn't have that when he was hired. Hint hint

Not to be disrespectful, but your last sentence should have 'in my opinion' at the end.

You are speculating along with everyone else. Unless you have spoken to Phil post-presser, you are in guess mode.

Oh, you're absolutely right, Tasty. All I ever represent is my opinion.

Have said many times in this thread and elsewhere that I'm no insider.

p.s. I did begin my response with the words "I just think", and said the same thing a second time in the post. Not sure I need to include it in every paragraph....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You question needs more clarification. Yes he was contacted. No, if wasn’t from Currie in a formal aspect.

Gruden was delivered and the package wasn’t signed for.
Well Phil has a diamond orange fountain pen from the Anderson family. Will he use it?

Attachments

• 4363a9cff61717296ef68fd3fa2018d1--fountain-pen-pens.jpg
    4363a9cff61717296ef68fd3fa2018d1--fountain-pen-pens.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You just selectively quoted them. Noticed you left out key phrases like, "More times than not."

For the complete quote, see the post above yours.

Again, more times than not indicates we will go with what most often do. And again, why overthrow a system to go back to the slop?

Ill believe what I like, thank you.

Wow. You think Fulmer was complimenting himself like that. That’s funny.

Would throw everyone off the trail of thinking it was him, right? Were people not saying he was trying to block some of this crap Currie tried to get us? Makes sense to me that he would make an attempt to rally Volnation to stop the insanity. It’s not any funnier to me than thinking that Peyton did it. IMO he was up to his eyeballs with Haslam in this....

You question needs more clarification. Yes he was contacted. No, if wasn’t from Currie in a formal aspect.

Gruden was delivered and the package wasn’t signed for.

Well, hopefully we can still schedule a redelivery and this time be home to sign for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back