Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to finish Jimmy, is for the Feds to let him be somebody's girlfriend in a Federal Penitentiary, after convicting him of perjury and fraud. I think the good citizens of Cleveland, OH would get behind that as well, along with the NFL. That would pretty much do it, IMO.

I thought about this scenario too.

We all have to realize though that people like him dont go to prison. To much money in to many places and to many people looking to be bought.

Reactions: 1 person
If that's his option, he can get Tee in some capacity, even at HC. The way I took it, shoot for experienced coach, if that doesn't shake out, get the next best thing.

We didnt go through all this for "next best thing" with all due respect. That mentaloty we may as well have kept what we had. Risk management does not say risk it all to weaken your position after youve won.

Morning, people! So, just from the skimming I did from last night, I think more than a few people are going to be nursing a hangover this morning.

Reactions: 2 people
Because Peyton supported the Currie hire. Maybe "coach speak" but he said it the day he was announced.

I'm as big of fan of Peyton than anyone, but I look at facts, good or bad.

Well for that matter Phil didn't denounce the hire. Not trying to argue or nothing. Just sayin, I have heard much coach speak by many that really didn't like things.:rock:

Why can’t we just be united for a few days and trust our new AD? 🏳️ I’m not criticising...just exhausted.

I trust him. Hes my guy. Ill take his choices, but alot are going to be disappointed when its not Tee, but hopefully Tee will be here, just not as HC

Because Peyton supported the Currie hire. Maybe "coach speak" but he said it the day he was announced.

I'm as big of fan of Peyton than anyone, but I look at facts, good or bad.

There are a few saying Manning was truly supportive because if his GM aspirations and trust in business leaders like the Haslams. My gut says he was.

You and I were very skeptical of Currie but eventually gave in to support centered in "want to believe".
I'm sticking with gut feelings more and more.

If that's his option, he can get Tee in some capacity, even at HC. The way I took it, shoot for experienced coach, if that doesn't shake out, get the next best thing.

To big of a risk for Phil to hire Tee as HC

He will hire a proven guy and give Tee a considerable bump to mull over. Pay raise and OC/HCIW

Well it’s apparent on college gameday this morning the crew is in love with Mullen. Surprised herb didn’t slip him the tongue

I can't imagine that bucking the Haslams would be the path of least negative consequences.

I can but I have a very vivid imagination. :)

I just don't see the heroics here without more info which I'll probably never have.

I will say I hope you're right and I'm wrong. After raising daughters all my life I'd be proud to see her standing tall amongst the "Good Old Boy System".

I'm up and eating something before heading out to get some work done.

Wonder if Arya is still passed out on her bathroom floor?

Lol

I was going to add something like that and figured I shouldn’t

I just hope she didn’t hurt herself when she fell :)

I know I’m redundant but I couldn’t think of a better “Tennessee” scenario than

Miles as HC
Tee as OC/HCIW

Then Miles hands the team over after a few seasons

Well it’s apparent on college gameday this morning the crew is in love with Mullen. Surprised herb didn’t slip him the tongue

Disturbing image with those two but hilarious.

Haven't been watching. Is on par with Verne's love for Tebow?

I would love to see Tee back, but the team needs a proven coach right now to get the ship pointed in the right direction. Tee as OC and Assistant Head Coach. Sign me up.

But make sure Gruden is the man leading the ship.

SOON.

A large contingency of the posters that were on here last night are mysteriously absent this morning. :)

The liquor was definitely flowing. Evan Williams and Beer by God.
Lane Kiffin needs to crawl back up his momma's a**. And his daddy's a**!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back