Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Gruden is not coming to UT. You folks need to move on.

HEY NANCY ! HERE YA GO !

latest

Reactions: 4 people
I watched this roller coaster 5 years ago from the sidelines....hoping that something amazing would happen and we would end up with Gruden only to find myself sitting in a corner saying "Butch who?!?" I truly hope the administration of UT gets it right this time.

Also, why in God's name to morons feel the need to come in here and play "know-it'-all" and try train on the Gruden parade? You may be right, may be wrong, but quit trying to convince me that I'm an idiot for believing.

I have no sources, no insider knowledge. All I know is what I've read and processed through my filter. All I have left to add is.....Gruden....soon......please!

By the way....kudos to the programmer of the "ignore" button. Works like a charm!
Wow 5 year member and your first post..I also gave you your first like

Reactions: 2 people
So i was cooking bacon and noticed this.....that is a bacon whale....it is a sign, straight from MIT_Beaver

Attachments

• 20171114_173917.jpg
    20171114_173917.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 40 people
Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

Thanks for the offer. Would love to be involved in the future. Please let me know if there’s ever anything that can be done to help out.

I don't disagree, I have zero sources and could say I have a source and he's coming and most would believe it buit that's most fanbases. When I hear stories about shows like this, I take it with a block of salt. And I didn't relay it as a fact, dude asked what was said and I paraphrased. Nothing more or less. I even ended it with the one guy saying he would love to see him at a storied program. And that's not taken out of context. Again, around the horn...

Yes...I have no issue with what you stated. It was the original messenger that bungled facts and led the spreading of false info.

Local Knoxville Media are praying it ain't Gruden....because he is a rockstar and they are all junior high level talent in his world.

Local Knox Media FEAR the Gruden!

Reactions: 7 people
Isn't this exactly how Beaver said it would go down as we got closer to the announcement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong,put he said the media would be in a full court press to dispell the rumors right before the announcement. My biggest concern is our S&C. THAT has to be addressed quickly . My other concern is our LBs we have to upgrade there quickly. I can see him having to go the juco route to fill the the holes on the O-line and D-line. We have got to get bigger and meaner up front.

Reactions: 5 people
No.....the above quote is exactly what you said. You're spreading obvious misinformation by lazily summarizing info.

How is that misinformation. They were asked which made more sense. TB or TN. Two said TN.
Then i said gonna happen.
That should clarify it for you. Now i watched it and that’s exactly what happened. Also said it was just their opinion and not breaking news. But it’s a little hope there. Better than all 4 saying not possible.

I haven't been on here for a couple of days except for lurking every now and then when I have the chance.

I did speak to my friend and he stated that he has definitely heard that some conversations have taken place between UT and Gruden. He also heard that 2 NFL coaches, wasn't sure if it was a head coach or coordinators, had been contacted as well (maybe Kacy Rodgers is one). He also knew that Chip K and UF have had discussions as well.

Again he is not at UT, but at another power 5 school, but would definitely know and hear things because of the position he has, that is all I have for insider info.

Reactions: 5 people
Am I the only one that feels “state run” media has a definite Mullen agenda? I’m not saying he’s a bad coach, but come on, stop trying the hard sell. I’m on the road 6 hours a day and unfortunately can’t keep up here, it’s spoon feeding out there.

I haven't been on here for a couple of days except for lurking every now and then when I have the chance.

I did speak to my friend and he stated that he has definitely heard that some conversations have taken place between UT and Gruden. He also heard that 2 NFL coaches, wasn't sure if it was a head coach or coordinators, had been contacted as well (maybe Kacy Rodgers is one). He also knew that Chip K and UF have had discussions as well.

Again he is not at UT, but at another power 5 school, but would definitely know and hear things because of the position he has, that is all I have for insider info.

TY

Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

Thank you for the offer as a veteran. I will have to pass and a small child should get a chance to enjoy the greatest atmosphere.

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back