Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
bzdP3dR.png

Reactions: 14 people
LW over in Around-ncaa is showing evidence that an announcement is coming Thur 11:00.

If this is true, Currie should announce the Sunday after LSU. We would overshadow FL and would be the big story all week up to Vandy.

Personally, if we have the alpha dog, I would want to announce first.

No way man... If we have Gruden and Florida has Kelly, I want them to announce Kelly first... Let them think they have the alpha dog for a day or so, then come in with the Gruden announcement and crush their souls.

The fall will be harder if we let them climb up a little higher first.

I have known john Brice all my life, went to school in Morristown with him, was a groomsman in his wedding with his first wife. All I'm going to say is this he would not!!! Say something and not have an EXTREMELY credible source

Reactions: 20 people
What's Gruden supposed to say? He's currently an employee with ESPN, so do people expect him to not deny it? I'd be more worried if he was dropping hints to these reporters because then it would be obvious this was just a play by his agent to get more money from ESPN.

Exactly my thought. If Gruden is going to speak with someone and give them the scoop of the year, its probably not going to be this Allbright cat. If anyone breaks this news other than John Currie it will be ESPN, Every other twitter "reporter" out there is just trying to appear relevant.

Paging Atlanta Vol.....we need your insight here.....I know you said you wouldn't say much but just a hint or a don't worry would be great

Actually not hearing from Atlanta Vol is better at this point. The media is going to beat the flames down until closer to time. With the media downplaying Gruden, a insider like Atlanta isn't likely to come in here and start saying opposite of that before the announcement. He made it clear on that with his last post. Not hearing from Atlanta right now is a good thing IMHO! :rock:SOON! GRUDEN TO TENNESSEE!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
No way man... If we have Gruden and Florida has Kelly, I want them to announce Kelly first... Let them think they have the alpha dog for a day or so, then come in with the Gruden announcement and crush their souls.

The fall will be harder if we let them climb up a little higher first.

Forget about FL, this would be our time.

The climb starts and ends on the field.

If Currie announces today, Gruden as the new coach, no one would ever recognize if/when FL hires Kelley. It would be the biggest news of this college football year. Did the "Beav" mention something about ESPN getting the first scoop on the hire? Is Gruden scheduled for the M & M show tomorrow?

I know that Beav said that but it’s hard to believe Currie would let someone steal his thunder on another show. Unless it’s on MNF and Currie pops in, like Surprise! and they announce together or something.

Exactly my thought. If Gruden is going to speak with someone and give them the scoop of the year, its probably not going to be this Allbright cat. If anyone breaks this news other than John Currie it will be ESPN, Every other twitter "reporter" out there is just trying to appear relevant.

like mike and mike on their last week together.

Reactions: 1 person
This every afternoon meltdown is predictable and is usually caused by the influx of nega Grude opinions, right? Let’s say there is a pool in which the bottom is painted in a likeness of Jon Gruden, which is clearly seen when one looks into the pool. However, if something stirs the water up enough and trash is thrown in the image of Gruden will be obscured. Doesn’t mean Gruden isn’t there. Boro reminds us that we can only see the prize, Gruden, when we remain calm and can see clearly.

Thanks for your peace and calm Boro! SOON!

Allbright is a jack wagon. Do people seriously believe this guy has the scoop that no one else has? GTFO!

I advise everyone to take a deep breath and down a shot of booze. The sky is not falling!

I know that Beav said that but it’s hard to believe Currie would let someone steal his thunder on another show. Unless it’s on MNF and Currie pops in, like Surprise! and they announce together or something.

No one will hear the firecracker after the bomb goes off.

We should announce Gruden now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back