Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts:

1) I believe Boro might know more about the coaching search than leading on. He sure seems to be more calm than most of us, and has had some cryptic posts.

2) My personal thought is IF we do have Gruden, Currie might be waiting to announce after Florida officially announces their Head Coach. Chip Kelly or someone else, either way Jon Gruden returning to coaching after a decade and coming to the college coaching club would drown just about any NCAAF story for an entire week.

Sorry to be that way. Anybody here last time understands why I might he hesitant.

Butch Jones won't be the coach in 2018.

You make very good points.

Reactions: 9 people
Preach'...can I get a copy of "the list"? I think I may need it....SOON.

Boro see if this makes any sense..

You don't want to be the first to announce (FL/TN) your coach because the other guy will just cut you off right afterwards.

Maybe TN wants FL to announce so they can rain on their parade

Reactions: 3 people
Have you guys listened to the 247 podcast from today?

They're so condescending towards the people who believe Gruden will come.

Reactions: 1 person
People who don't think Mullen would be a great hire are insane. MSU had been to 8 bowl games in the prior 35 years before Mullen. They have been to 8 straight with him. He is playing in the SECW with Vandy talent and holding his own. He is a qb guru. He was the man who made Urban's rise possible.

there is nothing stopping you from putting on a MSU Bulldog T shirt...doing a Mullen dance then .... GTFO !

GRUDEN TO THE HILL !

99.7%

Dear God, where are all these psycho people coming from? Get a grip, it may be quiet for a few days. I've never saw so many bipolar acting people in one place. Let the process happen, good grief. It will all work out! Gruden soon!

Can you post something quick? Superstitious about your post number...:)

This...remember this date. Visits are scheduled for the Vandy game. One would think we'd want to have a story to tell....

Guys, Boro got burned big time in 2012. He's been extremely cautious this time. Understandably so.

Today, he tells us to relax. Let life come at us. He gives us a smiley face. That tells me enough.

That's what I'm doing. Just waiting and relaxing.

We getting Gruden.

Soon.

I am now 100%.

Reactions: 16 people
I haven’t heard that he has changed his mind. He’s usually pretty conservative. Him saying it is a eyebrow raiser.

Boro see if this makes any sense..

You don't want to be the first to announce (FL/TN) your coach because the other guy will just cut you off right afterwards.

Maybe TN wants FL to announce so they can rain on their parade

Do you really think anyone could rain on a Gruden announcement?

If we announce Gruden, FL would be in an empty room.

Sorry to be that way. Anybody here last time understands why I might he hesitant.

Butch Jones won't be the coach in 2018.

You make very good points.

Very understandable. As you should. I'm just going to stick to my conspiracy theory that you know something about who the next coach will be (Gruden or no Gruden) and you are just playing dumb :)

This exchange isn't in the Allbright Twitter feed. Where can I see this? In the Allbright string, someone asks who said it and he replies that Jon Gruden said it, but when asked directly if he spoke to Gruden, he goes off topic and refers to the article.

I don't believe he has spoken to Gruden personally. He is repeating what was said in the Football Scoop article and what was said in the July 31st article.
Twitter Go to this

Attachments

• F1E9634F-FE83-458B-BAEB-70B6A2E5220C.jpg
    F1E9634F-FE83-458B-BAEB-70B6A2E5220C.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 27
Pat Forde said on the Big10 channel, that Gruden would come to UT right after the Great Pumpkin rises. And if Gruden does take the job, he will come to Knoxville and tote boxes into the offices.

I BELIEVE!!!

Well, Phil Fulmer works for UT again so I guess the Great Pumpkin has arisen. Only thing left is for Gruden to take the job.

Reactions: 4 people
Dear God, where are all these psycho people coming from? Get a grip, it may be quiet for a few days. I've never saw so many bipolar acting people in one place. Let the process happen, good grief. It will all work out! Gruden soon!

You’re right, Sara, but it’s not been quiet! Media people who were straight up gruvin on Grumors this morning, started peeing on our bushes like Ape this afternoon! I wish it had been quiet today.

Reactions: 2 people
Two thoughts:

1) I believe Boro might know more about the coaching search than leading on. He sure seems to be more calm than most of us, and has had some cryptic posts.

2) My personal thought is IF we do have Gruden, Currie might be waiting to announce after Florida officially announces their Head Coach. Chip Kelly or someone else, either way Jon Gruden returning to coaching after a decade and coming to the college coaching club would drown just about any NCAAF story for an entire week.

Boro definitely knows more than he is sharing.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back