Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Forde said on the Big10 channel, that Gruden would come to UT right after the Great Pumpkin rises. And if Gruden does take the job, he will come to Knoxville and tote boxes into the offices.

I BELIEVE!!!

Fulmer is making the announcement? That is great!

Reactions: 6 people
I’m a pearl clutcher, just cause I want this so bad that’s its scary. Don’t put me on the list for being weak. 😞

giphy.gif

<slaps face 3 times>

Man up or get out! Lol

mrmax86's Guide to the Gruden Threads (v2.0.34):

Hidden below is the comprehensive list of all Official Jon Gruden Threads (just click the Spoiler button):
  • [thread=170135]Jon Gruden thread (merged)[/thread]
  • [thread=174150]Official Jon Gruden Thread II (merged)[/thread]
  • [thread=175559]Official Jon Gruden Thread III[/thread]
  • [thread=176242]Official Jon Gruden Thread IV[/thread]
  • [thread=176862]Official Jon Gruden Thread V[/thread]
  • [thread=177953]Official Jon Gruden Thread VI[/thread]
  • [thread=179002]Official Jon Gruden Thread VII[/thread]
  • [thread=179427]Official Jon Gruden Thread VIII[/thread]
  • [thread=180280]Official Jon Gruden Thread IX[/thread]
  • [thread=180682]Official Jon Gruden Thread X[/thread]
  • [thread=181172]Official Jon Gruden Thread XI[/thread]
  • [thread=181587]Official Jon Gruden Thread XII[/thread]
  • [thread=181912]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII[/thread]
  • [thread=182223]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV[/thread]
  • [thread=182757]Official Jon Gruden Thread XV[/thread]
  • [thread=183227]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI[/thread]
  • [thread=280101]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVII[/thread]
  • [thread=280784]Official Jon Gruden Thread XVIII[/thread]
  • [thread=281025]Official Jon Gruden Thread XIX[/thread]
  • [thread=281136]Official Jon Gruden Thread XX[/thread]
  • [thread=281426]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI[/thread]
  • [thread=281622]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII[/thread]
  • [thread=281796]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIII[/thread]
  • [thread=281970]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIV[/thread]
  • [thread=282227]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXV[/thread]
  • [thread=282380]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVI[/thread]
  • [thread=282491]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII[/thread]
  • [thread=282592]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVIII[/thread]
  • [thread=282761]Official Jon Gruden Thread XXIX[/thread]
  • [thread=282916]Official Jon Gruden Thread 30[/thread]
  • [thread=283019]Official Jon Gruden Thread 31[/thread]
  • [thread=283120] Official Jon Gruden Thread 32[/thread]
  • [thread=283330] Official Jon Gruden Thread 33[/thread]
  • [thread=283486] Official Jon Gruden Thread 34[/thread]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • [post=14325744]preacherwebb's GIF Posting Guide[/post]. Come in here with negativity and he'll put you on his LIST.
  • [post=14448286]How to change your settings to 50 posts per page[/post]
  • [post=14437150]How to multi-quote[/post]
  • [post=14381180]How to link Twitter posts on VN[/post]
  • Other VN BB Code Details
  • Need a summary of the latest goings on? Grand Vol summarizes it all for you every morning, midday, and evening. Check Here to find the latest iteration of "The Grude News".
-------------------------------------------------
  • THIS IS THE JON GRUDEN THREAD. Not The Dan Mullen Thread, or the Scott Frost Thread, or the Chip Kelly Thread. Get it?
  • NO POLITICS.Doesn't matter if you voted for Trump, Hillary, Peyton, or Rupert.
  • NO TROLLING. Quit playin’ games with our heart.
  • Everybody be nice, or Freak will boot yout butt. Just ask Grude_Awakening. Pecker.
  • Our AD is John Currie, not Curry like chicken curry.
  • It's Jon Gruden, not John.
  • It’s Haslam, not Haslem.
  • It’s Charlie Ergen, not Ergin.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, he's using the footballscoop BS article as his "source". Jon Gruden didn't tell him $h**. He's specifically avoiding answering questions that ask if Gruden told him personally. He doesn't know crap.

His new post say he hates the vols why would he make that up

Sane view point alert: I acknowledge Gruden becoming the coach of Tennessee is a long shot, it would be just great if it happened. He would have to be insane to take the job, but he may be. Truth is no person with actual inside access or knowledge would post on here. Have fun believing but have some common sense. The most credible sources to this point saying Gruden are Brice and CBS. And it was about a year ago that Trump shocked the world and the experts.

Has Brice changed his tune today? That was pretty big what he said yesterday.

I would say you don't want to work for his company if they're making 10 million dollar deals within 48 hours. Sounds like they're on their way to bankruptcy

That is fine guys. You don't read well and you don't understand a business deal from and enhanced employment contract.

An announcement will take care of all of this wouldn't it?

Maybe it will happen this week.

I found this little tid bit from Brady Hoke's press conference to be interesting...

On the official visit weekend for the Vanderbilt game:

“We’ll just see what happens.”

Wouldn't you know or not know this close to the time whether or not you were going to keep those visits. Arrangements have to be made or cancelled.... I think we get an announcement before the Vandy game.

Reactions: 3 people
This exchange isn't in the Allbright Twitter feed. Where can I see this? In the Allbright string, someone asks who said it and he replies that Jon Gruden said it, but when asked directly if he spoke to Gruden, he goes off topic and refers to the article.

I don't believe he has spoken to Gruden personally. He is repeating what was said in the Football Scoop article and what was said in the July 31st article.

He clearly didn't talk to Gruden.

Two thoughts:

1) I believe Boro might know more about the coaching search than leading on. He sure seems to be more calm than most of us, and has had some cryptic posts.

2) My personal thought is IF we do have Gruden, Currie might be waiting to announce after Florida officially announces their Head Coach. Chip Kelly or someone else, either way Jon Gruden returning to coaching after a decade and coming to the college coaching club would drown just about any NCAAF story for an entire week.

Dear God, where are all these psycho people coming from? Get a grip, it may be quiet for a few days. I've never saw so many bipolar acting people in one place. Let the process happen, good grief. It will all work out! Gruden soon!

Reactions: 4 people
i found this little tid bit from brady hoke's press conference to be interesting...

On the official visit weekend for the vanderbilt game:

“we’ll just see what happens.”

wouldn't you know or not know this close to the time whether or not you were going to keep those visits. Arrangements have to be made or cancelled.... I think we get an announcement before the vandy game.

&#128276;&#128276;&#128276;&#127878;&#127878;&#127878;&#128227;&#128526;

Reactions: 21 people
Two thoughts:

1) I believe Boro might know more about the coaching search than leading on. He sure seems to be more calm than most of us, and has had some cryptic posts.

2) My personal thought is IF we do have Gruden, Currie might be waiting to announce after Florida officially announces their Head Coach. Chip Kelly or someone else, either way Jon Gruden returning to coaching after a decade and coming to the college coaching club would drown just about any NCAAF story for an entire week.

Attachments

• j3PC5Oq.gif
    j3PC5Oq.gif
    6.5 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: 1 person
I found this little tid bit from Brady Hoke's press conference to be interesting...

On the official visit weekend for the Vanderbilt game:

“We’ll just see what happens.”

Wouldn't you know or not know this close to the time whether or not you were going to keep those visits. Arrangements have to be made or cancelled.... I think we get an announcement before the Vandy game.

Maybe Hoke doesn't really give a rip about the visits at this point and is just trying to actually field a decent team? He is probably not going to be retained anyway so he's just gonna go balls out the next 2 weeks.

When will these neanderthals learn this is the place where trollicide is committed...

If you think about posting your link, don't!
If you have a stupid, regurgitated question, don't!
If you've been Mullen the options, don't!
I don't give a flying fleck!
Who'd I leave out?

There

again, that proves nothing. So a random radio guy in Denver talks to Gruden and he is the one guy that Gruden finally comes out and says no when everyone else has probably asked Gruden that question every day, when Gruden can just release a public statement to everyone to squash it all....

lol GTFO.

This all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back