Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will quash it if it's to be quash tomorrow on Mike and Mike. If he doesn't then keep Gruding on. What time does he usually come on?

Reactions: 2 people
According to Jon Gruden.

Little Buddy‏
@__LittleBuddy
42m42 minutes ago
More
You talked to him?
Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account
@AllbrightNFL
Replying to @__LittleBuddy @connoramos14 @RaidersAnalysis
Couldn't quote him if I didn't.
2:30 PM - 14 Nov 2017

Yeah, he's using the footballscoop BS article as his "source". Jon Gruden didn't tell him $h**. He's specifically avoiding answering questions that ask if Gruden told him personally. He doesn't know crap.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you really think it should takes several days to negotiate these things?

This is not the first contract for any of these parties. As you laid out, there are not many things to negotiate. This should have been done already in a matter of a few days.

It is time to sign or step away from the table.

Yes it takes several days.
Day 1: call to set up an interview
Day 2: nothing
Day 3: interview, maybe, if the schedules work
Day 4: talk it over with the president
Day 5: make an offer
Day 6: best case scenario you announce a hire by that day

I think he will quash it if it's to be quash tomorrow on Mike and Mike. If he doesn't then keep Gruding on. What time does he usually come on?

Yes...a public denial has always been a good indicator in the past. That'll definitely put it to bed. Ask Saban and Harbaugh.

Reactions: 9 people
When will these neanderthals learn this is the place where trollicide is committed...

If you think about posting your link, don't!
If you have a stupid, regurgitated question, don't!
If you've been Mullen the options, don't!

Who'd I leave out?

We need a new list of “Pearl Clutchers”. I’ll start that list. It’s time to clean them out as well.

If you come in here and post some stupid link or quote that remotely sounds like chicken little, your on the list.

Last edited:
This NFL reporter said he spoke to Gruden personally
Twitter

So he is literally the ONLY person in the media that Jon Gruden has told this to directly to and specifically says not coming. Right... He mentions the goofy FoootballScoop too. Funny. The interviews I've actually heard JG give, he dances like Fred Astaire around the issue.

Oh my, all the Vol Nation reject messiah are here to save us from our hopes and dreams of Coach Gruden. Thank you oh blessed ye of the truth, for truly you have opened the eyes of the unclean heathens in this thread.

Reactions: 2 people
Finebaum jus said Tennessee could match and raise Florida one (if they get Kelly) with Jon Gruden with “splash hire.”

I side with the OGs. It is happening this time.

Quote from Currie:

"To protect the integrity of our process, following the press conference I will have no further public comments until such time we announce our new coach. This search will be my sole focus and I will be in regular contact with Chancellor Davenport. Naturally, there will be great interest and speculation across the college football world. As I reminded our student-athletes when I met with them earlier today, unless you hear news directly from me, do not assume it to be accurate.

During this time of transition, I am heartened by the ongoing passion of Big Orange fans worldwide. Thank you for continued and unwavering support of Tennessee student-athletes!

Go Big Orange!"

hymmms said chucky doesnt like to recurit..

I'm sure a lot of coaches don't like it... Can you imagine anything worse than flying all over the country begging 17 year old kids to come play for you? Listening to their "concerns" and hearing their parents try to tell you how to do your job? Only to have them flip to a rival school at the last minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back