Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now Trey Wallace and Allbright are Tweeting each other

Trey Wallace‏
@TreyW_Radio
2m2 minutes ago
More
Benjamin I base my stuff off a coach & others who have reached out to me with info & have received texts & other forms to prove it. I don’t do this RT’s

I was referring to the comment directed at me. I'm sure you do fine work, Trey.

Oh alright, sorry Benjamin. Just get a little touchy when people think this is for clicks. Enjoy your work man

Reactions: 2 people

Trey Wallace‏
@TreyW_Radio
2m2 minutes ago
More
Benjamin I base my stuff off a coach & others who have reached out to me with info & have received texts & other forms to prove it. I don’t do this RT’s

our hero rides forth!

Reactions: 5 people

Trey Wallace‏
@TreyW_Radio
2m2 minutes ago
More

Get the popcorn ready. Dis gonna be grude

Reactions: 2 people
He said he wasn't kidding/trolling. When he trolls he never does that. I have been posting for years over there. Not sure where he is getting the information from but he is good friends with former D1 football players, some who play in the NFL right now. Not sure if that's relevant. He said he would reveal how he knows when all of this is over.

*nod* He could be serious, absolutely. It's certainly not his normal MO, but he could be. :)

Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

I'd love to go to the game this weekend. I'm not a vet, but I've only been to 2 games at Neyland and they were both against Vandy.

Also, I appreciate all of the info you bring.

Reactions: 1 person

Trey Wallace‏
@TreyW_Radio
2m2 minutes ago
More
Fight.... trey.... finish him..

Reactions: 4 people
The Around the Horn question to the panel was "Would the Buccaneers or Tennessee make more sense?" 2 of the 4 panelists said that taking the Vols job would make more sense. No one said he was coming. I hope for Gruden more than anyone but the main thing that this thread shows is that basic comprehension skills are lacking for many.
Seems like Gruden is definitely considering coaching again. And there seem to be only two options at this time. They were asked which two they thought made more sense for him and two said TN. That seems to be the only two choices anyone is considering for him. I said it was just their opinion.

Well, obviously. These type shows do not give facts, most of it is their opinions. Figured that was a given

Yes, that would stand to reason. But, that is not the way that is was relayed. And, being that we must have (on average) the lowest IQ of any fanbase, many have taken off with it as fact.

Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

If you don't get any takers I have 5 and 3 year old boys that would LOVE to go to Neyland. We've never had the chance to take them. It would be awesome to get them into the spirit young.

You're a good guy Atlanta! I don't know your role in this, but I hope it is significant and you can spur them to greatness with this hire.

AV as a disabled Vet I would like to say you are a hell of a guy. Well done sir!

Reactions: 14 people

I'm a Alumni Vet and have season tix. Just wanted to say what you have done for Hawk and are offering for this weekend is awesome. Much Respect.

Just a Suggestion ---

STOP watching, reading, or listening to all the media hacks !!!

Be Patient and wait for that great moment when Coach Gruden is officially announced.

Just Believe.......it's coming SOON !!!

GRUDEN TO THE HILL !!!

99.8%

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back