Official Jon Gruden Thread 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

Someone might want to take him up on this. There might be a large announcement at the game. Why else would he come out of hibernation?

If you don't get any takers I have 5 and 3 year old boys that would LOVE to go to Neyland. We've never had the chance to take them. It would be awesome to get them into the spirit young.

Aww. You should get the tickets then. Would probably mean more to your boys than my girls. Hope you get to take them.

Reactions: 1 person
I watched this roller coaster 5 years ago from the sidelines....hoping that something amazing would happen and we would end up with Gruden only to find myself sitting in a corner saying "Butch who?!?" I truly hope the administration of UT gets it right this time.

Also, why in God's name to morons feel the need to come in here and play "know-it'-all" and try train on the Gruden parade? You may be right, may be wrong, but quit trying to convince me that I'm an idiot for believing.

I have no sources, no insider knowledge. All I know is what I've read and processed through my filter. All I have left to add is.....Gruden....soon......please!

By the way....kudos to the programmer of the "ignore" button. Works like a charm!

Reactions: 13 people
If you don't get any takers I have 5 and 3 year old boys that would LOVE to go to Neyland. We've never had the chance to take them. It would be awesome to get them into the spirit young.

Done same as my other post. Send email of address for tickets.

Enjoy and take some good pics!

Reactions: 15 people
Any vets on here or parents with young children who maybe don’t get a chance to go to UT games who would like to go to the LSU game this weekend? I would like to treat some folks if there is anyone out there that would meet that criteria.

No questions on Gruden front please. Sorry have not been around but things have been moving at a frantic pace and the process must be respected....and I have a duty to AD to uphold that at this point....

Classy move man!

Reactions: 3 people
You don't last four seasons in the NFL by catching lightning in a bottle in college. Hell, you don't amass an NCAA coaching record of 46–7 (.868) with lightning in a bottle. Kelly at FL is absolutely scary.

Unless we get Gruden, amirite?

source.gif

Like I said, kind of skeert! I do think his system being adopted by others has diluted the potency of it somewhat. Who knows, the guy can flat out coach and he may well have further tweaks to his system that will blindside a lot of coaches. I hope they don't land him.

Class act! Go vols!

Yes, that would stand to reason. But, that is not the way that is was relayed. And, being that we must have (on average) the lowest IQ of any fanbase, many have taken off with it as fact.

I don't disagree, I have zero sources and could say I have a source and he's coming and most would believe it buit that's most fanbases. When I hear stories about shows like this, I take it with a block of salt. And I didn't relay it as a fact, dude asked what was said and I paraphrased. Nothing more or less. I even ended it with the one guy saying he would love to see him at a storied program. And that's not taken out of context. Again, around the horn...

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN Around the Horn
2 out of 4 analysts say Gruden to TN
Gonna happen

Seems like Gruden is definitely considering coaching again. And there seem to be only two options at this time. They were asked which two they thought made more sense for him and two said TN. That seems to be the only two choices anyone is considering for him. I said it was just their opinion.

No.....the above quote is exactly what you said. You're spreading obvious misinformation by lazily summarizing info.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back