'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Harrison Bailey not count? What about Omari Thomas or Keyshawn Lawrence? They not count as "big time"? Does Tyler Baron? Surely Henry T's recruitment was "big time" enough? Maybe Wanya Morris or Darnell Wright...does those two not count, either? What about Q Crouch...still not "big time" enough for ya, or is he a chump, too?

Edit: Swansoned by SAS. Nicely done, sister.
You guys take this personally. But you have listed 8 players in two years. Not a bad start but not going to bring us to Atlanta. We have to win more big time battles. Our class isn’t full and I’m sorry for wanting the last spots to go to elite players?

Edit: also how does me wanting an elite tight end translate into me thinking we have chumps for players? Did I say that? No.

Reactions: johnfnkelly
Geesh what a thread. I don't know if this is old news or news at all but i will tell what i know about this recruitment. DW was is contact with our coaches as late as Thursday for sure. I'm under the impression that he indicated he was leaning towards signing with UT. His mom was pushing Tennessee hard, she loves it here along with the coaches. I'm not sure when he signed with UGA but he and his family were in contact with Tennessee until Thursday later in the day est. Thats pretty much all i know about the DW final hours recruitment.

Geesh what a thread. I don't know if this is old news or news at all but i will tell what i know about this recruitment. DW was is contact with our coaches as late as Thursday for sure. I'm under the impression that he indicated he was leaning towards signing with UT. His mom was pushing Tennessee hard, she loves it here along with the coaches. I'm not sure when he signed with UGA but he and his family were in contact with Tennessee until Thursday later in the day est. Thats pretty much all i know about the DW final hours recruitment.
Thursday of this week or the Thursday after ESD?

It was an old commercial, I'm pretty sure it was a beer commercial and the guy was asked if he preferred blondes or brunettes to which he replied "yes" indicating both. It was circa 2003 or so, I tried to find it and couldn't.
Don’t remember that one so I invented this one. 😏

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Ok.
So if I understand this correctly.......He’s signed the paperwork but has not sent it in. He’s committed to Ga but they still don’t have the paperwork. Mom wants him here but we were not in the top 2 according to him.
I believe he’s an early enrollee so this crap should be over soon enough. The funny thing is The “insiders “ on the Bama boards are convinced they can still flip him

Ok.
So if I understand this correctly.......He’s signed the paperwork but has not sent it in. He’s committed to Ga but they still don’t have the paperwork. Mom wants him here but we were not in the top 2 according to him.
I believe he’s an early enrollee so this crap should be over soon enough. The funny thing is The “insiders “ on the Bama boards are convinced they can still flip him
He's going to Georgia, it's over.

Ok.

Don't think Skeet said he hadn't signed, only that he was still talking to the staff later during ESP.

I wouldn't put Skeet's comments into the same pile as others.
He ain’t the only one speaking. Others saying the same things. If you see Skeet in there, that’s on you and you’re welcome to your interpretation.

I think it’s over. So it’s all irrelevant....Skeet, AV or any other prophet of football

Well, hmm.
Doesn't matter other than my curiosity but I wonder if he was trolling/telling people at TN what they wanted to hear..
or his TN interest was more serious than what he felt like letting Smart know.

Well, hmm.
Doesn't matter other than my curiosity but I wonder if he was trolling/telling people at TN what they wanted to hear..
Just my opinion
He was UGA long ago. UT fans and seems coaches are easy to fool.
Think the next Staff hire should be an FBI profiler to go along on recruiting trips to see who is legit and who’s playing games.

Well, hmm.

I’ve been meh on this whole recruitment, not because we didn’t want him, we certainly did, but we didn’t need him, nor does GA. I felt like it came down to bragging rights by both staffs. This thread has been fun, and would still like to know the back story on his recruitment.

I’ve been meh on this whole recruitment, not because we didn’t want him, we certainly did, but we didn’t need him, nor does GA. I felt like it came down to bragging rights by both staffs. This thread has been fun, and would still like to know the back story on his recruitment.

too bad.
Nobody is telling you squat.

(Hope you had a good day today)

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back