'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no mercy for dawg fans anymore with exception of @secking.
I'm over their unwarranted egotistical bull$hit.
I will hope to change your mind. I have lurked here for years, but I wanted to respond to your message to apologize for Holly Springs. You do not come into someone else’s house and insult them.

Perhaps I have a different perspective because I have been in the land of the PAC 12 and Mountain West since 1993, but I love talking SEC football with knowledgeable fans, regardless of team. Out here, it is hard to find solid SEC quality fans. Two of my good friends went to LSU while two more went to Tennessee. It is different out here. Because there are few of us, the SEC fans tend to gravitate to each other to talk football regardless of school. Honestly, would you really want to talk about how San Diego State lost to Hawaii?

Anyway, take care, please know some UGA fans just want to engage in real SEC quality debate and thank you for the service of you and your husband.

I will hope to change your mind. I have lurked here for years, but I wanted to respond to your message to apologize for Holly Springs. You do not come into someone else’s house and insult them.

Perhaps I have a different perspective because I have been in the land of the PAC 12 and Mountain West since 1993, but I love talking SEC football with knowledgeable fans, regardless of team. Out here, it is hard to find solid SEC quality fans. Two of my good friends went to LSU while two more went to Tennessee. It is different out here. Because there are few of us, the SEC fans tend to gravitate to each other to talk football regardless of school. Honestly, would you really want to talk about how San Diego State lost to Hawaii?

Anyway, take care, please know some UGA fans just want to engage in real SEC quality debate and thank you for the service of you and your husband.
On behalf of @preacherwebb tumblr_4097294a8c09b6bc228fc8b59317c23b_44eb3bf5_500.gif

I will admit that I was reluctant to post because I would not like to get banned simply for being a UGA fan. If that is the new rule, I accept it. However, I have enjoyed reading this board over the years.
You can be a rival fan.
You just have to be honest about it.

I will admit that I was reluctant to post because I would not like to get banned simply for being a UGA fan. If that is the new rule, I accept it. However, I have enjoyed reading this board over the years.
If you’ve been here for years, you’d know that the ban hammer doesn’t come down just for being a rival fan poster, only for the unruly bunch that pretend or come to poke too much, but you probably already know that, right? 😉. Oh, and welcome. 🙂

Geesh what a thread. I don't know if this is old news or news at all but i will tell what i know about this recruitment. DW was is contact with our coaches as late as Thursday for sure. I'm under the impression that he indicated he was leaning towards signing with UT. His mom was pushing Tennessee hard, she loves it here along with the coaches. I'm not sure when he signed with UGA but he and his family were in contact with Tennessee until Thursday later in the day est. Thats pretty much all i know about the DW final hours recruitment.
Seems to be the common theme with most of these big time recruits.

In it till the end, staff is "told" we are the team, then they pick someone else in the last hour.

Geesh what a thread. I don't know if this is old news or news at all but i will tell what i know about this recruitment. DW was is contact with our coaches as late as Thursday for sure. I'm under the impression that he indicated he was leaning towards signing with UT. His mom was pushing Tennessee hard, she loves it here along with the coaches. I'm not sure when he signed with UGA but he and his family were in contact with Tennessee until Thursday later in the day est. Thats pretty much all i know about the DW final hours recruitment.

This is completely fabricated as has been much of the info in this thread. During the pre-Christmas signing period Tenn coaches tried to convince DWash not to sign early after being told he was picking Georgia but he stopped taking their calls and did send in the LOI. The Tenn coaches knew as soon as the LOI was submitted to the NCAA and thus there hasnt been any contact in two weeks.

That LOI was 100% sent in two weeks ago and thus there was no “final hours” recruiting.

My sources are telling me during the pre-Christmas signing period Tenn coaches tried to convince DWash not to sign early after being told he was picking Georgia but he stopped taking their calls and did send in the LOI. The Tenn coaches knew as soon as the LOI was submitted to the NCAA and thus there hasnt been any contact in two weeks.

This is completely fabricated as has been much of the info in this thread. During the pre-Christmas signing period Tenn coaches tried to convince DWash not to sign early after being told he was picking Georgia but he stopped taking their calls and did send in the LOI. The Tenn coaches knew as soon as the LOI was submitted to the NCAA and thus there hasnt been any contact in two weeks.

That LOI was 100% sent in two weeks ago and thus there was no “final hours” recruiting.

Early signing period is 3 days long, from Wednesday Dec 18 through Friday Dec 20. They could have easily been talking on Thursday.

You should reread it

You guys take this personally. But you have listed 8 players in two years. Not a bad start but not going to bring us to Atlanta. We have to win more big time battles. Our class isn’t full and I’m sorry for wanting the last spots to go to elite players?

Edit: also how does me wanting an elite tight end translate into me thinking we have chumps for players? Did I say that? No.
8+...
Alonte Taylor, Dominic Wood Anderson, Dominic Bailey, Bryson Eason, Treyvon Flowers, JJ Peterson, Jackson Lampley, Eric Gray...

I can keep going, but I shouldn't have to.

And, no...not taking anything personally, just setting your OP straight.

Also, dont apologize for wanting more elite prospects to go along with the elite talent we have already won in "big time recruiting battles" since Pruitt got here. Never can have enough...but, never going to win them all.

8+...
Alonte Taylor, Dominic Wood Anderson, Dominic Bailey, Bryson Eason, Treyvon Flowers, JJ Peterson, Jackson Lampley, Eric Gray...

I can keep going, but I shouldn't have to.

And, no...not taking anything personally, just setting your OP straight.

Also, dont apologize for wanting more elite prospects to go along with the elite talent we have already won in "big time recruiting battles" since Pruitt got here. Never can have enough...but, never going to win them all.
Listing players from our team doesn’t set my OP straight. But I agree we cant have enough elite players. Which is why we need to be landing more.

Well, since skeeter has been reliable for years and you're just a random puppy fan, you'll just have to understand that most all of us here are going to think you're full of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back