'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly this kid was never coming here. Everyone that gets paid to follow recruits hardly mentioned us as a legit threat. We weren’t even 2nd place by his own words. We have to start winning big time recruiting battles to take the next step.
Wright, Morris, Crouch, To'oto'o, Bailey, Thomas......

his "development of TE" mantra screamed not GA
I just didn’t think it was us.
The winning multi championships talk a while back seemed to leave Us out. I would have thought that would leave Georgia out too. Maybe he thinks he’s the guy to take them over the top.

Clearly this kid was never coming here. Everyone that gets paid to follow recruits hardly mentioned us as a legit threat. We weren’t even 2nd place by his own words. We have to start winning big time recruiting battles to take the next step.
Does Harrison Bailey not count? What about Omari Thomas or Keyshawn Lawrence? They not count as "big time"? Does Tyler Baron? Surely Henry T's recruitment was "big time" enough? Maybe Wanya Morris or Darnell Wright...does those two not count, either? What about Q Crouch...still not "big time" enough for ya, or is he a chump, too?

Edit: Swansoned by SAS. Nicely done, sister.

Last edited:
Need AV to start being a realist and stop being so optimistic about everything.
Maybe when he gets kicked in the nuts enough, he’ll get there.. until then....

We miss on at least a few each year that he thinks we'll get and he still says the next one he feels we get, doubt that changes now.

With his career, I get the feeling that those that tag him repeatedly... And those that sit around thinking about their gonna "get him" when he misses, care way more about message boards than he does. He doesn't even post much, relatively.

Hell, I laugh and smh at us some times, pulling up his posts from 6 months ago and fighting for 10 pages.. and he doesn't spend a fraction of the time here that I do.
I'd say a lot of us come off as weird D&D nerds, fighting over if he knows the true consequences of wielding the sword of Efferon's ass.
He makes a "Vol" prediction and ends up with 400 posts about him and 77 @s. Probably wonders wtf is wrong with some of us, I know I often do😅

We miss on at least a few each year that he thinks we'll get and he still says the next one he feels we get, doubt that changes now.

With his career, I get the feeling that those that tag him repeatedly... And those that sit around thinking about their gonna "get him" when he misses, care way more about message boards than he does. He doesn't even post much, relatively.

Hell, I laugh and smh at us some times, pulling up his posts from 6 months ago and fighting for 10 pages.. and he doesn't spend a fraction of the time here that I do.
I'd say a lot of us come off as weird D&D nerds, fighting over if he knows the true consequences of wielding the sword of Efferon's ass.
He makes a "Vol" prediction and ends up with 400 posts about him and 77 @s. Probably wonders wtf is wrong with some of us, I know I often do😅
He was pretty active in the Gruden thread.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
It’s not over, DW hasn’t gone to class yet. Vol till he ain’t.

I thought his announcement was very strange. Dark, empty stadium. Appeared to be no one there except for Mom, girlfriend, and child, plus someone outside the camera frame and camera guy I guess. After holding his baby up and giving it back, he started to turn away and then realized why he is there and says "Georgia," almost as if he were talking to himself. There was no suspense or excitement, not much of a "moment." His Mom seemed joyless, almost rueful.

Last edited:
My last post in this thread. I understand y’all’s optimism on DW pre ESD, especially when you guys got the last visit (that had us worried as well). What i dont understand is the firm belief a lot of you had in the face of EVERYONE, minus a few Tennessee posters/insiders saying it that he had picked UGA, (and already signed the LOI and sent it to us) on ESD. And I really don’t get the couple who still think he is going to end up a vol.
Not a troll, never have been, always been up front about who I root for. And don’t come in here insulting people, or gloating. The worst thing I have said is the UTlite reference. And I explained, and even apologized for offending anyone (even though I have been called al hell of lot worse in response).
Good luck to ya, and Happy New Year.

Thank you...............now go pound sand.

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back