'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn’t any closet about it. 100% Dawg fan. But one who can see things for what they are, even/ especially about UGA.
Like the post about TE usage. The numbers don’t lie. Neither school has a history or reputation of getting the most out of the TE position. So all the folks crying with remarks like enjoy blocking. Or enjoy being irrelevant are just mad because he picked UGA, because the numbers show that Tennessee isn’t any better an offense for a TE than UGA is.
I think the point you chose to call UT - UTlite may be more the issue than your actual point. You know you can make a point on an opposing fan forum with out being Holly Springs 3 Douche bag HEAVY.

My thoughts too, and that's taking my vol bias out of the equation. Kids these days are just gullible and don't see through what is fake vs what is real. Ironic considering he said one of his reasons for choosing were who he felt kept it real. No, uga just showed you the money and you believed their lies dude. It's also baffling since we were his mom's favorite. I'm not saying momma always knows best, but that woman has good character. She's been through a lot, has struggled, and she's street smart. A woman like that can smell bull$hit a mile away. Her reaction to his announcement speaks a thousand words. She'll support him, but she's disappointed in his choice.

Need AV to start being a realist and stop being so optimistic about everything.
Maybe when he gets kicked in the nuts enough, he’ll get there.. until then....
I think he observes things, or gets reports of other's observations, and has to interpret those observations. His posts generate excitement although the accuracy rate does seem to be pretty low. I don't think he's trying to throw people off in here.

I really am surprised AV has not stopped by to say something. Seems like normally he does good , bad or indifferent. Has to suck to sink your own time and money in only to be kicked in the nuts over and over.

There isn’t any closet about it. 100% Dawg fan. But one who can see things for what they are, even/ especially about UGA.
Like the post about TE usage. The numbers don’t lie. Neither school has a history or reputation of getting the most out of the TE position. So all the folks crying with remarks like enjoy blocking. Or enjoy being irrelevant are just mad because he picked UGA, because the numbers show that Tennessee isn’t any better an offense for a TE than UGA is.
Which year you pulling numbers from? Watched your game against Baylor for ex. You didnt use your TE's one time and you really haven't all season. You're right that we aren't the most TE friendly school either, but better than UGA in that regard. Other things to consider that would make us a better choice:
Coley sucks and he won't be around for the foreseeable future. Doubt Hartley is either.
Chaney is a proven coach and he's not going anywhere.
Questionable QB situation at UGA. Fromm may or may not stay. Doesn't matter, who's behind him? Beck? 😂
Bailey>>>Beck by a long shot. His favorite target was Gilbert a TE.
Vol fans and coaches actually appreciate their players. They're never forgotten. At UGA, they're a dime a dozen, next man up. Y'all are missing that family philosophy. You come across fake af, and I just think it's sad recruits time and time again fall for your coaching staff's sale pitch.

You say that like you think we care. We don’t. I’ll take 12 wins consistently, winning the East every year, winning the SEC every three years, and making the CFP every three years. Kirby does that for 15 years and I’ll be fine with it.

Because we now own the SEC East it’s the last line of defense. We’re Florida’s daddy, now lead UT in the all-time series, so it’s the last line of defense.

Trash program. Trash fans.

(Yes......I’m trolling. But it’s so much fun, and it works so well on these passive aggressive uga fans!!)

Reactions: joevol33
Clearly this kid was never coming here. Everyone that gets paid to follow recruits hardly mentioned us as a legit threat. We weren’t even 2nd place by his own words. We have to start winning big time recruiting battles to take the next step.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
You say that like you think we care. We don’t. I’ll take 12 wins consistently, winning the East every year, winning the SEC every three years, and making the CFP every three years. Kirby does that for 15 years and I’ll be fine with it.

Because we now own the SEC East it’s the last line of defense. We’re Florida’s daddy, now lead UT in the all-time series, so it’s the last line of defense.
Kirby isn't gonna do that. He can't coach, and he's proved it. Your team has had it's shot while Tennessee and Florida were down, that's changing. Kirby isn't saban, as much as you all like to think that. Baylor freaking shut you down in the 2nd half, and dawg fans everywhere here are crowing how that was the best game you had all year. Those "east championships" you're bragging about will be gone soon, bank on it.

Of course you will, because you're a loser!

Your state, your flagship university, your football team, nothing but losers and chokers.

Nothing but the most abject buffoon would so readily accept being an also-ran.

UGA-Choke-MEME.jpg

Need AV to start being a realist and stop being so optimistic about everything.
Maybe when he gets kicked in the nuts enough, he’ll get there.. until then....
Need AV to be AV and hope our program gets many more like him. Also need fans to understand he is telling you what he is told. Obviously more kids are liars now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back