'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siap but rivals may drop him from five star per rivals under armour review. Farrell said he is one that will be discussed because he looks like a million bucks but is heavy footed and stiff
Hope he slips down the rankings but moving a 6-7 guy down your list for not having quick feet/being stiff is dumb. Dude will be a force in the red zone either way imo. Mismatch is his height not his foot speed

Hope he slips down the rankings but moving a 6-7 guy down your list for not having quick feet/being stiff is dumb. Dude will be a force in the red zone either way imo. Mismatch is his height not his foot speed
He's definitely a mismatch, and could really be special, but, he picked UGA, and I watched a lot of the underarmor game. He didnt see the ball. Was just used as a blocking TE.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Might sound weird but I prefer him at UGA to Florida. Better odds at misusing him.
True. I'm going to lmao when Coley doesn't make it through next season and Hartley doesn't make it to his jr year. He'll end up blocking and won't surprise me to see him in the transfer portal. Shoulda listened to momma.

Not trying to be an ass, but Google knows you like Tennessee. Go into incognito and do the same search. It shows Texas first and us second.

That being said, 99% is asinine, and I bet it's about 50/50 country-wide.
Most likely regional. Here in Texas, UT is always considered Texas. In the Southeast, I would guess that UT would be considered Tennessee. IDC about the NE or West.

Reactions: Vol Main
Your obsession with the word “trash” is cute. You must live around it to be such an expert.

Another passive aggressive trash program troll.

Question: why do you come to a UT board for affirmation? Go to an uga board and blow sunshine with the other passive aggressive trash program fans.

You’re not really welcome here. I don’t go to uga boards because I have no desire/need to do so. Sad that you seem to need affirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back