'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last post in this thread. I understand y’all’s optimism on DW pre ESD, especially when you guys got the last visit (that had us worried as well). What i dont understand is the firm belief a lot of you had in the face of EVERYONE, minus a few Tennessee posters/insiders saying it that he had picked UGA, (and already signed the LOI and sent it to us) on ESD. And I really don’t get the couple who still think he is going to end up a vol.
Not a troll, never have been, always been up front about who I root for. And don’t come in here insulting people, or gloating. The worst thing I have said is the UTlite reference. And I explained, and even apologized for offending anyone (even though I have been called al hell of lot worse in response).
Good luck to ya, and Happy New Year.

My last post in this thread. I understand y’all’s optimism on DW pre ESD, especially when you guys got the last visit (that had us worried as well). What i dont understand is the firm belief a lot of you had in the face of EVERYONE, minus a few Tennessee posters/insiders saying it that he had picked UGA, (and already signed the LOI and sent it to us) on ESD. And I really don’t get the couple who still think he is going to end up a vol.
Not a troll, never have been, always been up front about who I root for. And don’t come in here insulting people, or gloating. The worst thing I have said is the UTlite reference. And I explained, and even apologized for offending anyone (even though I have been called al hell of lot worse in response).

nobody cares bro

Ok, this narrative that all you hope he enjoys blocking, and he won’t be used at UGA, as if he would at Tennessee has to stop. Your OC (formerly our OC, AND thanks for that by the way) inherited a 5 star tight end who made the All-SEC Freshman team, in I.Nauta. And he was criminally underused by Chaney.
But you all make it seem like he should have picked you guys because of your prolific use of your TE’s. well he are the TE Stats from 2019 for UTlite, and UGA.

Tennessee
Dominick Wood- 21 Receptions, for 268 yards and 1 td.
Austin Pope- 4 receptions, for 21 yards and 0 TD’s
Princeton Fant- 2 receptions, 15 yards, and 0 TD’s

UGA
Eli Wolfe- 13 receptions, 194 yards, and 1 TD (he had 8 reception in 3 years at Tennessee)
Charlie Woerner- 9 receptions, 78 yards, and 1 TD
John Fitzpatrick- 1 receptions, 22 yards, and 0 TD’s

2019 TE Stats Total
Tennessee- 27 receptions, 314 yards, and 1 TD
UGA- 23 receptions, 294 yards, and 2 TD’s

Summation.
Neither school used their TE’s very well as receivers. I think it is fair to say that they played a much bigger role in the running game (blocking) at UGA.
So this perception being put out that by UTlite fans that DW made a bad choice because UTlite develops TE’s better than UGA is crap. Chaney didn‘t use them at UGA, nor has he at UTlite. He will start day 1 at UGA (i dont know, he might have at UTlite as well). But he will have a much better chance at winning something at UGA than he would in Knoxville. Better academics at UGA (don’t know that this played any part in his decision as he looks to be a 3 and gone type of player).
And the perception that he trolled you all is crap. He has dropped many obvious hints that UGA was his destination. And it was widely known by ALL the experts that he had already signed his LOI, and that it was sent to UGA on ESD. If you were trolled it was by your own fans or supposed “insiders”. That is on you.

Oh... I've got the time today.

First of all - Issac Nauta's All SEC Freshman year you bragged about was with Chaney. 2016 was both of their first seasons at UGA.
2nd - You claimed he was criminally underused, but he had 1 down year in 2017 and UGA had 2 1000 rushers so forgive Chaney for not abandoning his running schemes to throw to the TE. It's also a possibility that his targets dropped after Eason, who he was notoriously close with went down and Fromm came in and they lacked the same chemistry. He also split reps with Jeb Blazevich because Nauta doesn't block as well.
3rd - This is the most imporant point.... Georgia sucks.

Also... you're welcome for taking Chaney? Not sure why you're glad you got rid of an OC and saw your ppg drop a full TD per game from 37.9 to 30.8 or your RYPG drop from 239.2 to 185.9... but sure.. You're welcome.

If you come on this board and slander Jim Chaney, I will not stand for it.

Nah, no self esteem issues here. Didn’t realize you were granted authority as to who should or shouldn’t be banned. Guess betas stick together regardless of team affiliations. Maybe you 2 can exchange phone numbers
Trolls get banned. Your self esteem issues are showing through. You won't find me on one of your turd boards. You're a pathetic.

35E5B6C8-A1A7-4680-9BEA-22D011815DCA.gif

@InVOLuntary was taling about the pup in here running their mouth. Not you.
giphy.gif

I think. Lol.
Yea, my bad, quoted wrong post.

Reactions: Volfansince1980
Chaney TE Production:
2012 Mychal Rivera - 36 Rec, 562 Yds, 5 TDs
2013 Hunter Henry - 28 Rec, 409 Yds, 4 TDs
2014 Hunter Henry - 37 Rec, 513 Yds, 2 TDs
2015 JP Holtz - 24 Rec, 350 Yds, 4 TDs
2015 Scott Orndoff - 13 Rec, 244 Yds, 5 TDs
2016 Isaac Nauta - 29 Rec, 361 Yds, 3 TDs
2017 Isaac Nauta - 9 Rec, 114 Yds, 2 TDs
2018 Isaac Nauta - 30 Rec, 430 Yds, 3 TDs
2019 Wood-Anderson - 21 Rec, 268 Yds, 1 TD

I think you'd be hard pressed to find many OCs that more consistently utilized the TE in college football than Jim Chaney.

The UTlite thing is purely a habit, formed from posting on the Dawg site as a way to differentiate between Tennessee and Texas, as when you say UT 99% of CFB fans think of Texas. And in comparison to the things UGA is called here, I think it is mild. But I apologize if I hurt anyone’s feelings. And as I said before as well, take a look at my previous post. I am far from a troll.

If you think 99% of CFB fans think of Texas when you say UT you're a damn moron, google UT and you'll see which University's website and articles pull up first, using UT was some BS Texas tried to start in the 90's and early 2000's they even started using the UT combined symbol and a more squared power T on their merchandise, they're a bunch of posers who are lucky we came to the Alamo to save their sorry aces

1578074271001.png

There isn’t any closet about it. 100% Dawg fan. But one who can see things for what they are, even/ especially about UGA.
Like the post about TE usage. The numbers don’t lie. Neither school has a history or reputation of getting the most out of the TE position. So all the folks crying with remarks like enjoy blocking. Or enjoy being irrelevant are just mad because he picked UGA, because the numbers show that Tennessee isn’t any better an offense for a TE than UGA is.

We didn't utilize soon-to-be HOF Jason Witten until his junior year. 39/493/5 td's
As a soph he had only 12 receptions.

If you think 99% of CFB fans think of Texas when you say UT you're a damn moron, google UT and you'll see which University's website and articles pull up first, using UT was some BS Texas tried to start in the 90's and early 2000's they even started using the UT combined symbol and a more squared power T on their merchandise, they're a bunch of posers who are lucky we came to the Alamo to save their sorry aces

View attachment 251484

How would you like it if you had to root for a team with their official colors being red and black (real original) and their mascot being a bulldog which is so original that another team in the conference has the same mascot. On top of that, having to watch your backup QB transfer to a team and lead them to the playoff while your qb regressed significantly. Plus you bark at people. Sad stuff imo.

Reactions: BucVol98

View attachment 251484
Not trying to be an ass, but Google knows you like Tennessee. Go into incognito and do the same search. It shows Texas first and us second.

That being said, 99% is asinine, and I bet it's about 50/50 country-wide.

Good for you. Here’s a cookie.

uga: Trash program. Most annoying fan base in sports.

Not trying to be an ass, but Google knows you like Tennessee. Go into incognito and do the same search. It shows Texas first and us second.

That being said, 99% is asinine, and I bet it's about 50/50 country-wide.
This is true but doesn't change the rest of what I said

Siap but rivals may drop him from five star per rivals under armour review. Farrell said he is one that will be discussed because he looks like a million bucks but is heavy footed and stiff
Yeah he is a big body. I don't think.any of that can change. He can out muscle HS kids, but college is a different animal.

Cool, play Funkytown.

Lol, scroll through and see what UGA is called or referee too. I think mine is polite in comparison. And not really meant as an insult. You say UT and 99% of CFB fans think Texas, just a way to differentiate and a habit of mine. Go through and read my old post on here. I don’t come here to gloat, insult, or try and start trouble. Minus the one guy on here who continues to say it isn’t over for DW, and still guarantee’s that he will be a vol. and sorry but he earned it.

uga: Trash program. Trash fans. Is that impolite enough for you?

wellbye.gif

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back