'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to announce my commitment to this thread. Although I signed an NITP (National Intent to Post) agreement during the ETD (Early Thread Days), I did not submit it to VN.

Respect my decision.
So I’m confused, you didn’t submit it then you haven’t actually made it official. ? So I take it that I can still recruit you to post in the Dee Beckwith thread?

I actually think Gucci has been right most of the time. Regardless where he gets the info, he doesn’t sugarcoat it.
I agree with whoever recently posted that AV is obviously connected, but his bullish!t meter is broken.

Well yeah. I mean, when you go after around 100 blue chips and can only sign 25, "he gone" will be right on 75. Or "most of the time" as you put it.
It's math, not mysticism😅

But seriously, I've seen Gucc make comments about talking to Marker and others on Twitter or whatever.. I'm sure he gets legit info on a couple. But you can tell his info from his catch phrase.

I ignored him because he got a little extra with the Bruin/Catbone impersonation...but this is ridiculous. @Big Gucci Sosa is a good guy.
giphy.gif

Well yeah. I mean, when you go after around 100 blue chips and can only sign 25, "he gone" will be right on 75. Or "most of the time" as you put it.
It's math, not mysticism😅

But seriously, I've seen Gucc make comments about talking to Marker and others on Twitter or whatever.. I'm sure he gets legit info on a couple. But you can tell his info from his catch phrase.

Exactly! It's so much easier on a recruiting site to say "He Gone" and be right than "He's all Vol". Odds are way, way, way in your favor. As a plus, being negative in recruiting or anything pertaining to sports fandom gives the opportunity for "unexpected and nice surprise" rather than the inevitable disappointment which comes with believing the false reports of optimists. No one should take the vast majority of these opinions as "word", even from the so called insiders. Probably 99% are opinions based on little to no information other than that "all powerful and all knowing" twitter. :rolleyes: I mean we're trying to figure out what a 17 or 18 year old is thinking or saying and what it actually means. Good luck with that.

I don’t care if he was right or wrong. I just always thought he was being naive to think the kid was playing game’s with all the other schools but telling us the truth. He was so adamant DW was playing some game. Well he was but it was with us. Surprised he didn’t see the red flag thst everyone was saying UGa for a long time but he acted like it wa made up fairy tale

I have wondered how DW visited all these schools so many times on his own dime. Wonder if he had a handler in Vegas paying for all these trips to visit schools over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back