Netflix

Exactly. Trans people have a serious mental disorder. We should be getting them help not embracing a mental illness. There's a reason they kill themselves at absurdly high rates. They are mentally unstable.

Yes, but how do you know it's mental illness? Maybe it's because people that feel rejected by society have a high suicide rate (which there is data that supports this, infamously the gay teen suicide rate in Mormon Utah vs. the rest of the country).

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Yes, but how do you know it's mental illness? Maybe it's because people that feel rejected by society have a high suicide rate (which there is data that supports this, infamously the gay teen suicide rate in Mormon Utah vs. the rest of the country).
I know some trans people. The ones I know (my family members) are good people, but 100% mentally off in very noticeable ways. I’m pretty certain that one of them become a trans as a cry for help/attention after her parents got divorced.

Not a big Netflix guy normally but I'm hooked on Manhunt:Deadly Games
The Richard Jewell and Eric Rudolph timeline is blatantly inaccurate. If you don’t know about the timeline beforehand you may not realize how misleading the storyline is to make the plot more interesting. I stopped watching it because of this.

Last edited:
Exactly. Trans people have a serious mental disorder. We should be getting them help not embracing a mental illness. There's a reason they kill themselves at absurdly high rates. They are mentally unstable.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with people like you making thier lives hell huh. Go pound sand.

Last edited:
Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
I would say that when transgender people can just be who they want to be and no one cares, then we have made it to the finish line. So I will help out, I don't care.

It's amazing to me the people the claim they don't care most obviously really, really care.

I know some trans people. The ones I know (my family members) are good people, but 100% mentally off in very noticeable ways. I’m pretty certain that one of them become a trans as a cry for help/attention after her parents got divorced.

Well I guess that settles it then.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with people like you making thier lives hell huh. Go pound sand.

Ive never met nor made any trans person’s life hell. It’s called gender dysphoria. I do not dislike them like I don’t dislike people with schizophrenia. Pretending something isn’t wrong with them is not helpful to them though.

VN Store

Back