Netflix

I never watched it but i kinda like watching shows like that with my wife and MST3K'ing it. How does it rate vs. One Tree Hill or Gossip Girl?
It was less melodramatic than One Tree Hill (what wouldn't be?), which was nonstop catfights, car crashes, pregnancies and pregnancy scares... without any parental supervision in sight. But just like OTH, Dawson's Creek takes itself waaaay too seriously... Gossip Girl had a narrated tongue-in-cheek quality about it. Gotta love a young Katie Holmes though.

Reactions: n_huffhines
PSA I throw out there every once in a while because somehow this flies under the radar, but the Battered Bastards of Baseball is the best documentary ever, and it's not even close. In the 1970's Bing and Kurt Russell buy an independent baseball team and magic ensues.

PSA I throw out there every once in a while because somehow this flies under the radar, but the Battered Bastards of Baseball is the best documentary ever, and it's not even close. In the 1970's Bing and Kurt Russell buy an independent baseball team and magic ensues.

Cool. I’ll tell my husband. He loves baseball and I love docs.

Reactions: n_huffhines
It's good but best ever?

Just watched Christmas Chronicles 2 on Netflix last night with the family. Not too bad, kind of a cute movie. It was a good one to watch with the kid. I think the first one was a little better, but this one is worth seeing too.

VN Store

Back