Netflix

Ive watched 4 and Im already bored to death. Doesnt even come close to holding a candle to Hill House.
I'm in the Halloween mood to watch a scary or creepy documentary... can anyone recommend a good one either on Netflix or somewhere else? I've watched pretty much everything on the Dark Curiosities YouTube channel.

I'm in the Halloween mood to watch a scary or creepy documentary... can anyone recommend a good one either on Netflix or somewhere else? I've watched pretty much everything on the Dark Curiosities YouTube channel.
I don't think docs are inherently scary?

Queens Gambit 9/10 . 7 episode series. May not have the appeal if you not appreciate or enjoy the game of chess.

Edit: 7/6/21 I know someone who does not play chess who thought the movie was excellent.

Last edited:
Reactions: walkenvol
Enola Holmes wasn't bad. I'm not the target audience and it was a tad too long IMO but it was an enjoyable enough time waster.

Enola Holmes wasn't bad. I'm not the target audience and it was a tad too long IMO but it was an enjoyable enough time waster.
Easily better than either of Robert Downey Jr’s Sherlock vehicles...and I really wanted to like them, but unconsciousness. 😴

Absolutely loved it. Best thing I’ve seen on Netflix in years. But, fair warning, I’m a chess fan.
I’ve played chess a little bit. It’s a game I would like to study and play online more as a hobby. This movie may rekindle my interest.

Great writing/acting and unusual topic for a movie and book. At first I thought it may have been based on a true story but learned it is all fiction.

Enola Holmes
Don’t waste your time. Slow and scattered plot. Was close to cutting it early, but made myself watch the whole thing.

VN Store

Back