Netflix

Ive never met nor made any trans person’s life hell. It’s called gender dysphoria. I do not dislike them like I don’t dislike people with schizophrenia. Pretending something isn’t wrong with them is not helpful to them though.

What makes you say that?

You realize trans people can read message boards, right?

However you want to label it...wrong or different etc...what if God made them that way?

Are the Brains of Transgender People Different from Those of Cisgender People?

What makes you say that?

You realize trans people can read message boards, right?

However you want to label it...wrong or different etc...what if God made them that way?

Are the Brains of Transgender People Different from Those of Cisgender People?

A lot to take in here. I’m not a religious person, but what if god (if you believe that) made someone a paranoid schizophrenic? Still means something is wrong with them, and we should help. We don’t encourage their delusions. Once again, I’m not against them nor would I treat them differently than anyone else. Obviously their brains are different, they have a major disorder. I’m on their side, I’d like to get them help. However, we are now seeing younger and younger people “transition”. I’ve read a few horror stories where people ended up killing themselves because they regretted it. If someone in their life would’ve told them some hard truths instead of encouraging and embracing every strange urge then maybe they’d be alive?

A lot to take in here. I’m not a religious person, but what if god (if you believe that) made someone a paranoid schizophrenic? Still means something is wrong with them, and we should help. We don’t encourage their delusions. Once again, I’m not against them nor would I treat them differently than anyone else. Obviously their brains are different, they have a major disorder. I’m on their side, I’d like to get them help. However, we are now seeing younger and younger people “transition”. I’ve read a few horror stories where people ended up killing themselves because they regretted it. If someone in their life would’ve told them some hard truths instead of encouraging and embracing every strange urge then maybe they’d be alive?

Whether it's God or nature, it makes no difference to me. Maybe it does to you.

What does your disapproval do to help schizophrenics? Schizophrenics can't function in society if they don't get a grip on their delusions. We have treatments and therapy for people with this affliction.

What would you recommend to people who are unhappy with their gender because of their natural wiring? Telling them some hard truths gonna help? If you think they have a mental disorder and if you understand mental health at all, you would know that's a ridiculous solution.

STOP BEING DEPRESSED! It doesn't help anything! - you as a therapist

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Just finished a documentary called Tread.....pretty wild story about a guy that built a super bulldozer in Colorado and destroyed the entire town. Highly recommend it!

Plenty of Biden jokes as well.
No doubt but jokes against right far exceeded jokes against left. They could have made fun of the Democrats for having minorities, women, homosexuals as presidential contenders but settle on a old white guy just like the other side has. Joke writes itself. Also could have exploited Kamalas Karen debate performance but they didn’t. Easy writing

Reactions: Ttucke11
No doubt but jokes against right far exceeded jokes against left. They could have made fun of the Democrats for having minorities, women, homosexuals as presidential contenders but settle on a old white guy just like the other side has. Joke writes itself. Also could have exploited Kamalas Karen debate performance but they didn’t. Easy writing

It's always funnier when you keep score

Reactions: VOLNPA and bignewt
The night stalker.
4 episode series on serial killer Richard Ramirez, includes crime scene photos, survivors stories, etc..
Very well done. Dude was truly evil.

Check out The Night Stalker documentary series about serial killer Richard Ramirez and how the lead cops and detectives finally caught him. Pretty interesting

Exactly. Trans people have a serious mental disorder. We should be getting them help not embracing a mental illness. There's a reason they kill themselves at absurdly high rates. They are mentally unstable.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s a mental disorder. We have to draw the line somewhere as to what we will support. What if I said I identify as a black man and checked minority on my application then got moved ahead of others (non minorities) due to affirmative action laws for jobs or school admissions. Or what if I identify as a 65 year old and want to draw a social security check? At some point we have to assign people certain titles so as to have an organized and efficient society.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ttucke11
Ive never met nor made any trans person’s life hell. It’s called gender dysphoria. I do not dislike them like I don’t dislike people with schizophrenia. Pretending something isn’t wrong with them is not helpful to them though.

You e never met a trans person? You must not be a coffee drinker. Honest to god half the employees at my local Starbucks are trans. They’re all nice but I often accidentally call them man or sir. The whole thing is confusing to me.

VN Store

Back