NCAA Tournament to be held without fans

It's why I shared a link from a Murdoch property. If you trust Fox News you should trust his other stuff.

I also want to point out that the numbers should work about the same for Italy as they do for us. They can't have possibly tested everybody, and yet they still don't have enough beds for the people who need hospitalization. If the number of people who need beds just for this virus are so high, what beds will be available for people who have heart attacks and strokes?

If there were a way that you could slow the spread of the disease so that not so many people had to be hospitalized at the same time, you would want to do that, as to manage the load. That takes collective action, which is what you're seeing now.

I'd be much happier to know that this is an overreaction than to find out it isn't.

BRAVO.

Well he is right about litigation; but they are also genuinely concerned about an epidemic out of control. I've heard that the # of cases in the US has doubled overnight. That ain't good.
But we have people around that think it’s not all that contagious and we ought to go on gathering by the thousands in confined spaces. I never cease to be amazed at the general lack of intelligence and the indifference of the random citizen to his fellow man. Just pathetic.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
But we have people around that think it’s not all that contagious and we ought to go on gathering by the thousands in confined spaces. I never cease to be amazed at the general lack of intelligence and the indifference of the random citizen to his fellow man. Just pathetic.

I know. It is obviously young brats that don't give a damn about their fellow man as long as their wants are satisfied. SICKOS.

It's why I shared a link from a Murdoch property. If you trust Fox News you should trust his other stuff.

I also want to point out that the numbers should work about the same for Italy as they do for us. They can't have possibly tested everybody, and yet they still don't have enough beds for the people who need hospitalization. If the number of people who need beds just for this virus are so high, what beds will be available for people who have heart attacks and strokes?

If there were a way that you could slow the spread of the disease so that not so many people had to be hospitalized at the same time, you would want to do that, as to manage the load. That takes collective action, which is what you're seeing now.

I'd be much happier to know that this is an overreaction than to find out it isn't.
Great points. I have a feeling folks would be really distressed if there were enough tests to know how bad it is. And the fact there aren’t enough tests is a colossal failure of government, Republican and Democrat. But, at the end of the day, who is at the head of government? All I see is fiddling while Rome is burning. Or at least my 401K is burning.

Great points. I have a feeling folks would be really distressed if there were enough tests to know how bad it is. And the fact there aren’t enough tests is a colossal failure of government, Republican and Democrat. But, at the end of the day, who is at the head of government? All I see is fiddling while Rome is burning. Or at least my 401K is burning.
Funny how you accuse others of selfishness yet you mention your 401k. Pot meet kettle

OAN. Newsmax. Both are NEWS without an agenda. The Truth. Of course, people nowdays don't want the truth.

giphy.gif

Please tell me you forgot to turn the sarcasm font on with this.

Nope. It's just that the truth rubs you the wrong way. That's your problem. Brainwashing has been going on for years now. What you think you know, someone else planted in your head. Ponder that a while. Think back to when you did your own reasoning. Good day.

Nope. It's just that the truth rubs you the wrong way. That's your problem. Brainwashing has been going on for years now. What you think you know, someone else planted in your head. Ponder that a while. Think back to when you did your own reasoning. Good day.

You cannot be serious. I refuse to believe this is a serious take. Because if it is....wow.

There have been 129,590 cases world wide of the corona virus, of them:
4,749 resulted in death.
68,670 have full recovered.
56,171 who are currently fighting off the disease.

So far this flu season 16,000people have died, and 280,000 have been hospitalized..
They are using a virus to negatively effect the economy in an election year.

Wait, so you’re saying Italy shut down their entire country and their hospitals are turning away dying patients to negatively affect the US presidential election? Or are you saying the US news networks shouldn’t be reporting it when a major European country shuts down over a new virus?

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but just asking, seriously, has it ever occurred to you that the sources you are citing might be the ones doing the brainwashing? And there might still be actual truth that lives outside of partisan echo chambers, both on the left and the right?

I'm not trying to pick a fight here, but just asking, seriously, has it ever occurred to you that the sources you are citing might be the ones doing the brainwashing? And there might still be actual truth that lives outside of partisan echo chambers, both on the left and the right?

I'm going to bet you'd have better results talking to the nearest wall.

Wait, so you’re saying Italy shut down their entire country and their hospitals are turning away dying patients to negatively affect the US presidential election? Or are you saying the US news networks shouldn’t be reporting it when a major European country shuts down over a new virus?
I’m saying the media is blowing this virus out of proportion. The flu annually kills more people than this virus will, and we don’t go crazy over it.

I’m saying the media is blowing this virus out of proportion. The flu annually kills more people than this virus will, and we don’t go crazy over it.
Newest publication from Italy describing the effect of coronavirus on their capacity for providing intensive care:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

Italy has roughly 50% more hospital beds per capita than the United States. The author in this study points out that their capacity to treat the worst cases is falling short of the number of cases, which continues to rise.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back