NCAA Tournament to be held without fans

There have been 129,590 cases world wide of the corona virus, of them:
4,749 resulted in death.
68,670 have full recovered.
56,171 who are currently fighting off the disease.

So far this flu season 16,000people have died, and 280,000 have been hospitalized..
They are using a virus to negatively effect the economy in an election year.

You Surely aren't buying those low numbers from CHINA; are you? Some reports stated that there had been 25k Deaths in WUHAN. Of course, The Chinese Govt has always been honest and forthcoming; right? Yeah.

By the end of June there will be 1,000 dead here in the US

Glad to know we've got a fortune teller on the forum. 🙄 This is serious, and sports should absolutely be cancelled for the time being, but you saying that is just as presumptuous as someone saying "this isn't that bad".

There have been 129,590 cases world wide of the corona virus, of them:
4,749 resulted in death.
68,670 have full recovered.
56,171 who are currently fighting off the disease.

So far this flu season 16,000people have died, and 280,000 have been hospitalized..
They are using a virus to negatively effect the economy in an election year.

One of Rupert Murdoch's papers interviewed a doctor in Italy who gave a description of the situation that should illustrate the difference between COVID-19 and the flu. TLDR: it's not as contagious, but it causes a greater frequency of a severe symptom called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. The number of hospital beds, ventilators, and ECMO machines that they need to treat these worst case patients vastly exceeds the number on hand.

Coronavirus: 'Stop saying it's a bad flu' - Doctor fighting Italy outbreak shares dramatic account

In the US we have passed the point of containing the illness. We don't even have enough tests available to be able to do that. The only acceptable strategy now is to attempt to slow its spread so that hospital resources are not overwhelmed with patients who need care. We don't want to get in a situation like in Italy where doctors have 3 patients needing intubation and they have to choose which one gets treatment. That's essentially where we are headed.

Without enough proper testing to determine if people have the virus strain, how can we trust numbers being tossed out...

Anyone with common sense knows that people who get the flu usually dont go to the hospital...
So if it presents like the flu.. logic says there are people at home taking theraflu just as before.

The death rate and death toll is media panic...on an election year.

And some yall need to stop regurgitating CNN. Its the worst!!

Without enough proper testing to determine if people have the virus strain, how can we trust numbers being tossed out...

Anyone with common sense knows that people who get the flu usually dont go to the hospital...
So if it presents like the flu.. logic says there are people at home taking theraflu just as before.

The death rate and death toll is media panic...on an election year.

And some yall need to stop regurgitating CNN. Its the worst!!

It's why I shared a link from a Murdoch property. If you trust Fox News you should trust his other stuff.

I also want to point out that the numbers should work about the same for Italy as they do for us. They can't have possibly tested everybody, and yet they still don't have enough beds for the people who need hospitalization. If the number of people who need beds just for this virus are so high, what beds will be available for people who have heart attacks and strokes?

If there were a way that you could slow the spread of the disease so that not so many people had to be hospitalized at the same time, you would want to do that, as to manage the load. That takes collective action, which is what you're seeing now.

I'd be much happier to know that this is an overreaction than to find out it isn't.

It's why I shared a link from a Murdoch property. If you trust Fox News you should trust his other stuff.

I also want to point out that the numbers should work about the same for Italy as they do for us. They can't have possibly tested everybody, and yet they still don't have enough beds for the people who need hospitalization. If the number of people who need beds just for this virus are so high, what beds will be available for people who have heart attacks and strokes?

If there were a way that you could slow the spread of the disease so that not so many people had to be hospitalized at the same time, you would want to do that, as to manage the load. That takes collective action, which is what you're seeing now.

I'd be much happier to know that this is an overreaction than to find out it isn't.
Honestly id feel better if there were actually something to worry about instead an being manipulated by 1%ers

This.

The same people complaining it's an overreation would be irate if it turned out to be very bad and said precautions weren't taken.

Also, to head off those that will crow 'SEE IT WAS NO BIG DEAL" if it ends up not getting that bad......just maybe the precautions MADE it so it wasn't a big deal. Just maybe....

Honestly id feel better if there were actually something to worry about instead an being manipulated by 1%ers
If you don't trust Fox News and you don't trust CNN, could you suggest an alternative? What is the true, pure, unadulterated source of the news for you?

A media panic isn't causing every sporting league to shut down. Please stop spreading that bullsh**.

If you don't trust Fox News and you don't trust CNN, could you suggest an alternative? What is the true, pure, unadulterated source of the news for you?
I honestly googled the virus and dove into the rabbit hole of artcles and reasearch documents...i dont trust main stream media period. But im anti big government

I honestly googled the virus and dove into the rabbit hole of artcles and reasearch documents...i dont trust main stream media period. But im anti big government
Care to share any of them? I want a view into your perspective.

Not a lot of peer reviewed stuff out there because of how new SARS-CoV-2 is but they quickly released an analysis of the first 18 patients in Singapore, each of whom survived. 6 of them needed supplemental oxygen, and 5 were given anti-retrovirals, apparently experimentally as there's no indication for their use yet. Singapore had an aggressive response to the outbreak and is a good example of how to prevent its spread.

Epidemiologic Features and Clinical Course of Patients Infected With SARS-CoV-2 in Singapore

I can't get much more without going through the paywall, though. What have you found?

Anybody know anybody that has it? I got a buddy hammered with flu. He travels a lot but it is just flu B. Not the Mack daddy Corona.

Anybody know anybody that has it? I got a buddy hammered with flu. He travels a lot but it is just flu B. Not the Mack daddy Corona.
A friend of mine is waiting to see if his mother in law tests positive. His toddler has picked it up too so he’s not far behind.

OAN. Newsmax. Both are NEWS without an agenda. The Truth. Of course, people nowdays don't want the truth.

VN Store

Back