'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

"The new coaching staff they have there now is amazing," Robinson said. "Coach [Jerry] Mack, I have a great relationship with him. You can say that I probably have the best relationship with Coach Mack out of all the coaches [recruiting me]. Coach [Josh] Heupel, he's a great down to earth guy. We talk often too. We actually probably talk the most often out of all the three head coaches [in my final three]. The way they prioritize me and want me to come in and play early – you know if I were to go there, I could probably start because the running depth chart at Tennessee isn't deep. I would have a great chance to compete and start as a freshman. The way that they say that they want to use me in the new offense is very appealing." -247
giphy-35.gif

Thought I saw one for Georgia
Last 247 CB was from Jake Rowe with Dawgs247 on 6/24. Confidence level of 7. None since.

Last Rivals FutureCast on 6/29.

I noticed the lack of recent activity, yesterday. May be nothing to it, but interesting that there is no news or more recent predictions for a kid who was generally thought to be a UGA lock.

Reactions: bigl3327
Which one of you morans said NCAA is dissolved on mailbag? Bass did you ask if we're taking another RB again?

Last edited:
Just saw a pic of this kid and his arms are jacked.

I know there’s no shot but Rusty being on the stream pretty much solidifies it. Maybe he’ll break ole rusty’s heart

VN Store

Back