'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

Mark Richt’s First Five Seasons at UGA: 52-13
Kirby Smart’s First Five Seasons at UGA: 52-14

but let’s continue this false narrative that Smart is taking Georgia to a whole another level. 🤓
No one was wanting to fire Richt down here in 2005 either. I'm just not prepared to concede UGA is such a great program that they can go 52-14 with a shiddy coach. If that's the case, we seriously better hope they don't ever get a good one.

For the life of me I don't understand why any top recruit picks UGa. You very well may sit on the pine beside all the other 4 & 5*s who made the same wrong decision. Sure, you may make it to the NFL as a low pick after spending 4 yrs. watching your team getting embarrassed over and over. No championships, no glory. Just doesn't make sense. I'm sure there's something I don't understand, but I just don't understand.

For the life of me I don't understand why any top recruit picks UGa. You very well may sit on the pine beside all the other 4 & 5*s who made the same wrong decision. Sure, you may make it to the NFL as a low pick after spending 4 yrs. watching your team getting embarrassed over and over. No championships, no glory. Just doesn't make sense. I'm sure there's something I don't understand, but I just don't understand.

Then the same could be said about recruits picking Bama, Clemson or OSU. Now many on here will just say it’s because UGA pays so much better. That’s a lazy take. UGA knows how to develop guys, wins at a high level and is a national powerhouse program. Their coaching staff is very good.

They’ve got quite a few RBs in the league right now.

Reactions: Sammy Joe
Andy is in all of our player's and recruit's DM's. He is the worst thing going for recruiting right now. They are literally telling him what he wants to hear so that he'll leave them alone. He's worse than the NCAA.
I told Nichols and some others about the couple of times he’s been arrested. They’ve stopped giving him a platform (letting him on lives, reposting his stuff) since the.

How we perform this season, and how Georgia does could be a final deciding factor.

Hopefully it’s more of what we do. UGA will easily win the East and be playing in a NY6 bowl. I just have a feeling we flip him when it’s all said and done.

Reactions: T Dog
Mark Richt’s First Five Seasons at UGA: 52-13
Kirby Smart’s First Five Seasons at UGA: 52-14

but let’s continue this false narrative that Smart is taking Georgia to a whole another level. 🤓
The problem we had with Richt was his last 5 years. Go back and look at his last year with 10 wins. Didn't beat anybody with a pulse.

VN Store

Back