'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

This might be the dumbest most embarrassing tweet ever. The kid is nothing like Dime Piece as we called T. Stephens and built more like Jamal or Cheese when they stepped on campus. Then the idiot said Kodi Burns who coaches Wrs. Smdh stay off the meth and moonshine

His rap videos are great. 🤣😂

Reactions: de1conley
"The new coaching staff they have there now is amazing," Robinson said. "Coach [Jerry] Mack, I have a great relationship with him. You can say that I probably have the best relationship with Coach Mack out of all the coaches [recruiting me]. Coach [Josh] Heupel, he's a great down to earth guy. We talk often too. We actually probably talk the most often out of all the three head coaches [in my final three]. The way they prioritize me and want me to come in and play early – you know if I were to go there, I could probably start because the running depth chart at Tennessee isn't deep. I would have a great chance to compete and start as a freshman. The way that they say that they want to use me in the new offense is very appealing." -247

"The new coaching staff they have there now is amazing," Robinson said. "Coach [Jerry] Mack, I have a great relationship with him. You can say that I probably have the best relationship with Coach Mack out of all the coaches [recruiting me]. Coach [Josh] Heupel, he's a great down to earth guy. We talk often too. We actually probably talk the most often out of all the three head coaches [in my final three]. The way they prioritize me and want me to come in and play early – you know if I were to go there, I could probably start because the running depth chart at Tennessee isn't deep. I would have a great chance to compete and start as a freshman. The way that they say that they want to use me in the new offense is very appealing." -247

Sounds good to me

Reactions: VolForLife83
Don't go breakin' my heart.

concession speech

**** it. Vol till he aint

“It’s not you, it’s me.”

VN Store

Back