'22 MS RB Branson Robinson (uga commit)

Bassmaster_Vol

5 years. No matter what
"The new coaching staff they have there now is amazing," Robinson said. "Coach [Jerry] Mack, I have a great relationship with him. You can say that I probably have the best relationship with Coach Mack out of all the coaches [recruiting me]. Coach [Josh] Heupel, he's a great down to earth guy. We talk often too. We actually probably talk the most often out of all the three head coaches [in my final three]. The way they prioritize me and want me to come in and play early – you know if I were to go there, I could probably start because the running depth chart at Tennessee isn't deep. I would have a great chance to compete and start as a freshman. The way that they say that they want to use me in the new offense is very appealing." -247

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
"The new coaching staff they have there now is amazing," Robinson said. "Coach [Jerry] Mack, I have a great relationship with him. You can say that I probably have the best relationship with Coach Mack out of all the coaches [recruiting me]. Coach [Josh] Heupel, he's a great down to earth guy. We talk often too. We actually probably talk the most often out of all the three head coaches [in my final three]. The way they prioritize me and want me to come in and play early – you know if I were to go there, I could probably start because the running depth chart at Tennessee isn't deep. I would have a great chance to compete and start as a freshman. The way that they say that they want to use me in the new offense is very appealing." -247
Sounds good to me

unfrozencvmanvol

High on Heupel.
Don't go breakin' my heart.

Jackcrevol

Well Known Member
concession speech

FairburnVol

**** it. Vol till he aint

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
“It’s not you, it’s me.”

VN Store

Sponsors